My new 06 Bumble Bee

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just sold my 01 on Saturday and this one shows up today. Now if I can just get the local dealer to hold it for about 12 months so I can save up for a down payment.

58422006_2.jpg

58422006_1-med.jpg

D.K.

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very nice! I don't know which I like better your previous one or this one. It is quite amazing how well regarded and awesome the 2nd Gen GTS's are. Almost no other car would someone say they like your 01 better than your 06. I think certain GTS's and ACR's are going to be the "Hemi Cuda's" of the future. :usa:

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, you won't get any attention driving around in that.........good Lord! :p

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one isn't mine, the dealer just got it in and called me to come check it out. I'll just pretend it's mine for the time being. I wonder what it would look like with a wing and some racing stickers on it. I think it looks pretty much like my 01 that I just sold.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice looking car, but is the hood popped in the second photo? For some reason the gap between the front of the hood and the fascia looks pretty big.

hatda02GTS01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Prefer your yellow. It is a true Bumblebee

I agree...that 06 bee may have a little more 'honey' under the hood, but looks can't touch the 01 IMHO. Although one of each would not look bad in the garage!!

GoldenVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is VERY yellow! I have to remind myself to get a yellow hard top with black stripes for my convertible. I drove a blue with white stripes coupe on the track 2 weeks ago and it was an awesome experience. I felt much safer with the coupe than the convertible.

SSLIDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one isn't mine, the dealer just got it in and called me to come check it out. I'll just pretend it's mine for the time being. I wonder what it would look like with a wing and some racing stickers on it. I think it looks pretty much like my 01 that I just sold.

I wonder what it would look like with a wing and WOMEN on it!

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice...but as others mentioned, I still can't say it looks as good as the 01. They have the rear end right on the new coupe. Now if they could make some adjustments to the front clip, and bring back some curves, maybe I'd give mine up! :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang