MY SILVER BABY HAS A NEW HOME

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I am suffering separation anxiety. I signed and mailed off my title for my 03 SRT10 yesterday. But it is going to a great new home where it will still see many Viper Days in the future. Yes it was my first Viper which didn't make it any easier.

The GOOD NEWS... My SRT10 is being replaced by a 03 Competition Coupe. Yes I have made the big jump and will be playing with the new toy in two weeks at Viper Days @ Halett race track. Let's say a prayer that I don't wreck it the first weekend. The bad part about getting a Comp Coupe if there really is one is now I won't have a car to take on the cruise at VOI 9. Maybe some one will take sympathy on myself and my oh so understanding wife and offer us a ride for the cruise. I will in return offer a ride at the track in my new toy.

At least there is still room in the garage for the new 2008 car that maybe if we are lucky they will introduce @ VOI 9.

See you all at the track,
SCLSSRT10

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Can you post some pics of you former silver car at the track? I need a new screensaver for my computer. :headbang: