My SRT's GAWK factor went up 1000% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wiseasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My SRT\'s GAWK factor went up 1000% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I picked up my Heffner SRT 650 yesterday from Jason's shop. I was smiling the whole way home :D . This car is AMAZING. The new exhaust is truly a work of art. The new cam makes you feel like your in a 60's muscle car. NO ONE is going to confuse this with a S-2000 anymore :smirk: . The 50 mile trip home I had rolling traffic jams on I-95. Before the make-over...NONE. Even going through town everyone turned to hear the beast :eek: .

WAY TO GO JASON!!!! The best thing about this conversion is that you CAN NOT tell the whole engine was taken apart :D . Jason's attention to detail is remarkable. I am going to be putting on some hard miles before I take it to Englishtown on the 30th.

If anyone is thinking about changing out the exhaust, headers, cam, heads, air intake CALL JASON (410) 766-2800.

Thanks again Jason, YOU DA MAN!!!

ROB :usa:

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: My SRT\'s GAWK factor went up 1000% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does the exhaust still cross behind the seats? So what does that do to your powertrain warranty? (just kidding). Use it in good health. What was the dyno before the transformation?

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How exciting! It has officially begun: SRT-10 heavy modifications! Woo-hoo. What's next? Who's next? And when?!! Heh-heh.
And, yes, please to reveal more information soon. We wants more. We wants to hear its roar!

You must be registered for see images

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When I first read the title of this post, I though maybe Autoform had begun selling GEN II body panels to put on the SRT-10's and that's why your gawk factor increased. :D But when I read you put a blower on your SRT-10 I think that just kicks butt!!!!!!! That must be one heck of a ride.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey MotorMM..Where does he say he put a blower???I think you are wrong on that..I think they hooked it up with heads, cam, and exhaust work..Am I right??

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey MotorMM..Where does he say he put a blower???I think you are wrong on that..I think they hooked it up with heads, cam, and exhaust work..Am I right??

Ooops, my bad. When I saw the word Heffner I just jumped to conclusions and assumed he put a supercharger in.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ooops, my bad. When I saw the word Heffner I just jumped to conclusions and assumed he put a supercharger in.

Some people get so excited on here - not even paying attention to what's being said, so excited are they. I just don't understand it. *smirk* ;)

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sweet, how much rwhp did you put down after the conversion? I'm curious to how much the new heads flow over the genII ones? Thanx, enjoy your beast and post some audio or video of it :cool:

8AVETTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey, don't worry Madman. The supercharged SRT will be here soon, Doug Levin is on it now.I should have it soon. Congrats to Rob.

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was one of those gawking at Rob's car! That car sounds amazing with Heffner's custom headers and the new exhaust (it doesn't crossover like the stock ones). It has a rumble that really makes this beast come alive and with the new cam and heads it is just what the doctor ordered! It is definitely my favorite SRT I've seen so far.

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

rob, that is the nicest sounding v10. when can you give me a ride in that beast?

see you at englishtown

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456