My Viper has arrived!

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse droped it off for me last night at 9pm! I drove it once around the block real quick just to do it. Can't wait for it to rain a couple times and get the salt off the roads.

I'm like a big man in a little car (6'4" 230lbs), but I know the 2" lower kit will help a ton with that.

The car feels awesome, I just really appreciate the feel of the clutch and the power of the paxton. I didn't get on it too much, just enough to experience a little wheel hop and enough to see what the's cars habits were under limited traction. All in all, it seems to be a very predictable car.

I have a few picutres if someone doesn't mind hosting them for me, not sure how else to get um up here.

I would have gotten more pictures and maybe put a round of Zaino on the car, but Hero's was on, and I can't miss that! After all it's only a Viper, lol!!

Also, How do I get converted to a Member?

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chuck I got your e-mail; I'll give u a call tomorrow about the gears.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason, your Viper looks great. Enjoy in good health.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
W

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pictures for me Austin!

Looking at those pictures, that car is seriously in the need for some drilled rotors!

Jason

Back-In-Black

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Aside from my black vert, that is be the exact color combo I would buy!

Careful with those cold tires. Keep it pointed straight and easy on the throttle til it warms up. Spring is sooooooooo close.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Wicked, all you need now is a set of cross drilled rotors and a moton suspension to lower that beautiful snake and you will be in business...Welcome to the Viper Nation

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey "wicked" congratulations!!! That is a beautiful beast!!! I just got mine in January. Im below you here in Cincinnati. We will have to hook up some time. My wife is always makeing me go to the outlet malls there in jefferson. Nice thing is now the viper can't hold as much as the suburban! :nana: ! Pottery barn up there is a killer to the pocket book!

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great-I have the same color Viper and really like it. I had the motons installed and recommend them highly.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car! Wish I had a Paxton! Woodhouse was great to me also. Hope the weather gets better soon so you can really enjoy it. Great time now to lay down the Zaino!

OP
OP
W

Wicked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome!!!

Shandon, we'll have to head down there. I agree, much less room in the Viper then in her H2 lol.

Soon as it gets warmer!

Jason

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great car, I just bought the same one from Roanoke. I actually spoke with Bill before I spoke with Roanoke, but Roanoke seemed a little more motivated at the time. Enjoy!

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JohnK--It is finished should be shipped to me next week.

Wicked-glad to hear that you also like the SC. I am having the SC installed and a few other goodies at DLM. Cant wait to drive the Viper. From what you and others are saying-it is awesome.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4