My Viper is HERE!!!! FINALLY!!!!

vincent_esq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Passport called me yesterday and told me that my viper would be here at 9:00 AM this morning. Around 8:30, they called to say they were down the street. I have driven an 01 GTS, but have never driven the SRT. OMG!!!!! This thing is a BEAST!!!! Coming from an NSX, it's just hard to believe you can own such a powerful car, LEGALLY!!!! I love this car!!!! With the top down, I noticed that it was no where as loud or windy as I had expected. I used to have a mustang GT convertible, and that thing was WINDY. Thank you all for your support in the last 5-6 weeks. I am sure I will have more questions, and will post them as I drive more.

ARMORGOD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your new SRT.

Let the mods begin! Speaking of which... I have a K&N intake that I just took off of my '04, in order to mount a Paxton blower. Give me a PM if you're interested in it (much better price than new).

OP
OP
V

vincent_esq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Red 03 with 2900 miles. Not a scratch on it!!! I would never test my limits. I buy power just for the sake of power. Have never really used it. I also took the Skip
Barber course 2 months ago, which led me to change my mind from C6 convertible to a used SRT. Still don't know how to post pics, guys!!!

corseviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats, she's a great car.
Getting through the break in period is tough.
Be careful slammin the
gas pedal down for the first time, it can get *#&@! wild. :eek:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now drive it like you stole it!

Just kidding, Enjoy the car, the SRT's drive real nice.

OP
OP
V

vincent_esq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nascar Dave, You are the man! You are the "Godfather" of my baby srt! Thanks for introducing John to me. The car is PERFECT.

OP
OP
V

vincent_esq

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Vegas Guy, where are you at? Madman and I are only 2 miles from each other. We all can gettogether for some "*********" pictures!!!! We are in South San Jose....Silvercreek/evergreen area.

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vic, I'm in San Mateo, Just a few minutes from You on Hwy 280 at 140 MPH oops I mean 65 (Yeah Right). We can meet somewhere in the middle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang