My Viper was STOLEN.

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark,

I obviously don't post much but from a fellow Woodlands viper owner that met you at viper days I feel for your loss. Good luck with USAA. I have them too and am currently looking to change to another insurer for mine. Let me know if there is anything a fellow member that lives around the corner can do.

Mike
Thanks Mike, I enjoyed meeting you too and had a great time at TWS. A real bummer was that when I got home to the loss, my mail had the photos I ordered from the photo man at TWS. Really hurts to look at them now. Hope to see you down the road. Mark.

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just get another Viper and then take a baseball bat to the f***** that stole your car , I would break both legs........and maybe an arm or two.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:bonker: this is what dummy cris needs,be fun to watch-teach him a lesson.:eater::bonker:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Chuck and I thank all of you great Viper owners for all your replys. I just found out that right after the guy stole my Viper he TOTALED the car and ran off into a culvert. The fire dept. had to cut the roof off to extradite him. I was told he went to the hospital before jail and only had a broken hand. Now I wished I did not have the roll bar in there! His name is Christopher Miller but I dont know him nor have I even heard of him. Harris County Houston sherrifs dept. found him. I just went to the salvage yard to sign off the car for USAA to pick it up but did not want to see the car. The manager said it was pretty bad. You can understand I hope and I have tears writing this as this car meant the world to me and I will miss it a LOT. LOCK your doors guys and many thanks. Mark.

Here is the Harris County website. Can anybody find some info on this Christopher Miller POS?
Welcome to the Harris County Sheriff's Office

Bigviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that is truley terrable news:( ,time it a great healer so, go on go out and treat yourself to a 09 ACR :drive:

Nyoka

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bad news. If you get it back, invest in a BOOMERANG. You have to take the sensor/homer with you at all times (i.e. you can leave the keys at home but not with the homer) but any thief driving away will be located within 5 minutes of the heist. I wish you well.

Reaction score
Mark, :mad:

I've been there too buddy. I had a car stolen the first week I moved to Florida :omg:. Taken right out of my garage. The car was found 28 days later stripped to the bone. They found the guy and he pleaded out, 6 months is all he got. :dunno: As for the insurance, the records you have should be good. They put up a fight for a while, but if they are like what happened to me 8 years ago, they'll pay up in full. :2tu:They go after the perp's assets to recover. It took me 2 years to get my deductible back off the guy (he was forced to pay the insurance company):headbang:.

Now I have a GPS and a few men in uniform living nearby so the community is safer!

Hope we see you in another Viper soon!

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, that stinks like the morning after beer and masala. Really sorry to hear the news! One thing they don't know is how tight the Viper Nation is. That car or parts of it show up, and you will hear about it!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, that stinks like the morning after beer and masala. Really sorry to hear the news! One thing they don't know is how tight the Viper Nation is. That car or parts of it show up, and you will hear about it!

Not to rub it in here, but his car WAS found...wrecked by the thief. Read a lil bit further back. We are all hurting for this guy, and if there were anything we could do, we'd do it. I know MIKE would personally go to the hospital and place a 'visit' to the criminal....he best have his own bodyguards! :mad: ~juli

mufflerbearings96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn man, I'm so sorry to hear about that. But it's like Warfang said, give us their info. I have an anger problem anyways and need to work out a little bit of frustration. It seems the opportunity just presented itself. Hope everything works out in your favor.:evilmad::censored:

Last edited:

2001 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW...that story is very his-heartening!

I always lock my car up and take all the keys with me on a trip.

Maybe you will be able to much as much love into an ACR.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What happens to the car now then? Dose the car now belong to the insurance company? Is it likley that they will take it away and crush it or is it likley that they will strip it down for parts and try selling them on?

The reason I ask is I almost lost $48,000 on a Viper that turned up in the UK, the car was imported in from Florida, the car looked great, however it had been in a serious accident in Florida and the Dept of motor vechicles had issued a 'Cert of Destruction' Yet here it was in the UK :mad: Thank god for Carfax! I would not have known otherwise ;)

:uk:

93 Cobra R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Mr. Miller", should have a bond amount...if he just happens to make bail, maybe one of you guys could give him a courtesy ride home. :dunno: :rolaugh:

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
reading the update on 91's status made me sick to my stomach...

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am really glad Miller was caught especially since he broke into your home. Now that gives extra charges the DA can place on him in addition to car theft. I hope he has a record already so he gets less lenient sentencing. Good luck with the insurance.

RickViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sorry for you my friend... i will open my eyes in Mexico in case those mother.....ers try to take it to mexico, i have good friends that are into exotics. good luck.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone can get any info on this guy to make sure of identity I know plenty of well lets say.....Vegas "family":nunu: guys that owe me a favor or two. And I mean that. I won't go into details but I have had guys mess with me, and after one phone call they were "dealt with". I have no tolerance for theft. There are some crimes out there that can be passed off as "mistakes made" like drugs or such, but theft is an unforgivable offense. I perfer the philosophy of the old days when it was eye for an eye and pound of flesh punishments for crimes that harm others. Forget this crap that goes on in the courts now where someone like this ***** can not only get off with only a few weeks or months and probation but could even file a lawsuite against you for him breaking his hand while stealing your car. Not only that but if he does end up in prison he will have cable, good meals, medical attention (other than bandaids and salt tablets), full gym access, and even in many cases internet access all paid for by the same people he violated. I work in an industry that employs a great deal of ex-cons, amny of them more than once and I have heard many stories of what these guys get away with. They often jokingly refer to it as "vacation" There is very little to make them want to stay out of jail, why work and be productive if you can live for free and let someone else pay for it. The environment in prison might seem aweful to people like us but to criminals its not all that different from what they are used to. Its all those damned hippies and PETA types that complian about unfair conditions and poor treatment of criminals, but WHAT THE HELL????? THESE GUYS ARE CRIMINALS!!!! they knew what they were getting into when they comitted the crimes. If there was actually something to fear from going to prison maybe less people would commit crimes.
:soapy:OK sorry for the rediculus rant but I feel strongly about this and haven't got anything better to do right now. its 3am and I can't sleep. which might explain some of the spelling. At any rate, I am sorry for what happened and I know what your dealing with I have had similar happen to me. Best of luck on resolution to the matter.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im still wondering, what happens to it now?

:uk:

from my experiances the insurance company will sell it for parts. Usually at an auction open only to body shops and used dealership types. We have several auction houses here that do this several times a year with the wrecked, reclaimed and impound vehicles.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as we all hate to see this happen to a fellow Viper Owner/Club member, the threats or insinuations of violence need to stop as they are a direct violation of the rules of the site that we all agreed to abide by when we registered here.

Personal assaults, threats, stalking, promotion or suggestions of illegal activity, use of copyrighted material, fraudulent statements, or comments derogatory to any social group or individual will be subject to deletion.

There are some very creative, investigative minds here...before someone finds personal info about this guy and posts it up for the world to see...don't. It will be removed. Let's let the police and the courts do their job.

97bluegts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He means 125,000 thousand dollars...ugh...so sorry guy, Im hiding my spare set now and stashing my primary set.....what a$$holios.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone can get any info on this guy to make sure of identity I know plenty of well lets say.....Vegas "family":nunu: guys that owe me a favor or two. And I mean that. I won't go into details but I have had guys mess with me, and after one phone call they were "dealt with". I have no tolerance for theft. There are some crimes out there that can be passed off as "mistakes made" like drugs or such, but theft is an unforgivable offense. I perfer the philosophy of the old days when it was eye for an eye and pound of flesh punishments for crimes that harm others. Forget this crap that goes on in the courts now where someone like this ***** can not only get off with only a few weeks or months and probation but could even file a lawsuite against you for him breaking his hand while stealing your car. Not only that but if he does end up in prison he will have cable, good meals, medical attention (other than bandaids and salt tablets), full gym access, and even in many cases internet access all paid for by the same people he violated. I work in an industry that employs a great deal of ex-cons, amny of them more than once and I have heard many stories of what these guys get away with. They often jokingly refer to it as "vacation" There is very little to make them want to stay out of jail, why work and be productive if you can live for free and let someone else pay for it. The environment in prison might seem aweful to people like us but to criminals its not all that different from what they are used to. Its all those damned hippies and PETA types that complian about unfair conditions and poor treatment of criminals, but WHAT THE HELL????? THESE GUYS ARE CRIMINALS!!!! they knew what they were getting into when they comitted the crimes. If there was actually something to fear from going to prison maybe less people would commit crimes.
:soapy:OK sorry for the rediculus rant but I feel strongly about this and haven't got anything better to do right now. its 3am and I can't sleep. which might explain some of the spelling. At any rate, I am sorry for what happened and I know what your dealing with I have had similar happen to me. Best of luck on resolution to the matter.

Not to be splitting hairs... but aren't the "Vegas family" guys usually considered criminals as well? :dunno:

But to agree with the mods here... digging and posting any info about the scumbag here would not be advisable, and can possibly harm the reputation of the club. Then again... you're all individuals and what you do with your own time AWAY from VCA resources... is your own business. (insert a nudge and a wink here)

This is one of a few things better suited for that other white meat (alley). :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper