My Vooodoo ACR... a WOODHOUSE creation.

Black Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to thank both Mark J. and Bill P. for assisting me with my ACR purchase and the mods. For those that don't know, I traded in my 2010 ZR1 for a 2010 Vooodoo ACR and I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Mods include:
ACR-X headers
Corsa hi-flow cats
Mopar PCM
3.55 gear
OS Giken Superlock
Moton Clubsport
MGW shifter & knob
OEM fog lights
carbon fiber sill plates
woodhouse transmission & motor mounts
corner weighted & balanced
1" seat lowering kit
HRE Comp 90 wheels in stock sizes

a few pics
You must be registered for see images attach

:drive::headbang:

THANKS TO THE ENTIRE WOODHOUSE STAFF!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Black Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchase. Mark and his merry Vipertechs do great work. Enjoy your new ride.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, everything everyone else said...stunning, gorgeous, awesome and my favorite wheel color combo!
:headbang:
Congrats and enjoy driving!:drive:

OP
OP
B

Black Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GREAT looking ride. After driving this now, how does it compare to your ZR1 in performance?

In terms of acceleration it's hard to tell because I'm still breaking the ACR in. I took the ACR for a drive on a mountain road that I used to frequent in the ZR1. As far as handling is concerned I like the ACR MUCH better. For a driver of my experience level I found the ACR to be much more confidence inspiring and I was easily carrying more speeds through corners than I did on the ZR1. I don't know if I just didn't trust the ZR1's PS2 runflats or what but I just found the ACR easier to corner with.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Black Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on your purchase. Mark and his merry Vipertechs do great work. Enjoy your new ride.

Yes, Mark J. & his techs were awesome in putting this together. I did the entire deal from overseas and they even sent me pics of the car while it was getting the mods installed. Bill P. made the deal painfree even though I was 10,000 miles away. I defintely had a great buying experience with Woodhouse.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your VIPER is killer looking.....Congradulations on your purchase of such an AWESOME VIPER. What message does that send to the ZR1 community? :2tu: ;) :headbang:

OP
OP
B

Black Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post pics when you go to the track --- the majority of us are putting away our ACRs for the Winter.

You should schedule a trip to AZ or SoCal this time of year so you can still enjoy nice weather.

I'm trying to find a good mount for my camcorder so I'll have some video from the track.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like you're in the Mt. Lemmon area in Tucson. What a great drive and a great car for it!

OP
OP
B

Black Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like you're in the Mt. Lemmon area in Tucson. What a great drive and a great car for it!

Yeah, those pics are from Mt. Lemmon. I've been driving that road for about 4-5 years... it's always a blast when the traffic is low.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful road, reminds me of when I used to live in CO...the mountain roads were such fun to drive on!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21