My Vooodoo ACR... a WOODHOUSE creation.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to viper nation. Your ACR looks great. Get to know Eddie Martin @ Bill Luke Dodge, he's one of the best viper tech's and he's there in PHX. Don't know the track schedules in AZ, but there is a good event at Fontana (CA speedway) in 3 weeks, a number of vipers will be there. Also, Viper Days will be at Willow Springs (CA) in late March, great event and an opportunity to learn more about your viper from a number of racers and vendors. A number of the AZ folks will be there.

Lastly, the Moton's are great and much better than the KW3's. But, you need to get front mounting brackets from "Nader", your viper's too good to have the moton's attached with zip-ties!

Best wishes, hope to see you out here, Mike

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations, you now have my dream car, looks like Mark and the folks at Woodhouse did an outstanding job setting it up.:2tu:

OP
OP
B

Black Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous car!! Are those wheels lighter than the stock wheels?

Regards,
Aaron

That's a good question. I didn't get a chance to weigh the wheels but I'd also like to know the answer to that question. I'll weigh them and the stock wheels in a few days.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! They look awesome!!

I am still trying to talk myself out of buying that Black ACR convertible from Woodhouse. My co-worker Ray was asking about a Challenger Convertible SRT8 this morning and explained that Woodhouse would be a logical phone call, or Tomball....he eventually said I had to close the website as he was getting itchy fingers to make a web purchase.

Regards,
Aaron

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your Viper looks Sinister! And it seems like your performance and visual mods are a great compliment to what makes the VooDoo and ACR Viper models extraordinary!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the wheels look killer with the red stripe to match the voo-doo;)

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! They look awesome!!

I am still trying to talk myself out of buying that Black ACR convertible from Woodhouse. My co-worker Ray was asking about a Challenger Convertible SRT8 this morning and explained that Woodhouse would be a logical phone call, or Tomball....he eventually said I had to close the website as he was getting itchy fingers to make a web purchase.

Regards,
Aaron

Get the ACR convertible, you won't regret it. It's the most amazing car I've ever owned. He only has 1 or 2 left. They only made 20 ever.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear PythonPete,

Yes, that's what my soul says too, the analytical part of my brain says I can't because:

1) I just moved to San Francisco and am paying rent on two places until I move out of Michigan for good.
2) I don't have a place to store my 3 cars I'm not driving except in the parking garage at work. (kinda a grey area with security)
3) I have a few more payments on my daily driver to make and having two car loans would make me look like an idiot to my entire family and they might try doing an intervention.

Regards,
Aaron

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear PythonPete,

Yes, that's what my soul says too, the analytical part of my brain says I can't because:

1) I just moved to San Francisco and am paying rent on two places until I move out of Michigan for good.
2) I don't have a place to store my 3 cars I'm not driving except in the parking garage at work. (kinda a grey area with security)
3) I have a few more payments on my daily driver to make and having two car loans would make me look like an idiot to my entire family and they might try doing an intervention.

Regards,
Aaron

All valid, well thought out points. Now go buy the ACR vert!!! :D

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Boyz from Woodhouse Motorsports ( MJ - BP & Crew ) did a fantastic job on your Voodoo utilizing the best performance upgrades on the market today. I'm sure Ralph Gilles would be impressed:usa:

Enjoy Black Mamba!
Toddy

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

That third picture of your car is incredible!
You should submit it to Viper Magazine.

Congratulations on the Voodoo.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great combination of parts, those guys at Woodhouse really know what to do.

Dan

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That is a beautiful car. Appreciate all that power and buety.

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one AWESOME car!!! Probably one of the best color combos on the ACR. Show that engine bay some love :drive:

Good luck with the car, be safe!

OP
OP
B

Black Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbLMgzjFnAU[/media] :headbang:

dietpepsi

Enthusiast
Reaction score