Mystery Viper

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, many years ago I used to run a small website called 'The Complete Dodge Viper' and over the years have compiled a healthy collection of Viper images. Every now and then I post here to see if anyone can shed some light on this particular Viper. I know that it was owned by Team Oreca and was used as their Homologation example when they toured the GT series. I contacted Oreca many years ago and they were kind enough to inform me that it was actually a stock Viper GTS fitted with a GTS-R body.

I contacted Oreca a few years back to see if they could help me with any more information or pictures however they couldn't help me. I suspect that the car may have been used as a donor car or scrapped at some point in time as this seems to be the only image I have found in the many years I have searched. Anyhow, if anyone has anymore information or images, I would be very greatful!

You must be registered for see images attach

While diving through my collection to find this picture I stumbled across a few other unique / rare vipers.... enjoy!

Trans-Am Viper GTS

Colani Design Viper GTS

Rent A Car Viper RT/10 LM

Shelby Viper GTS CS

Danilo Rower Viper GTS

Michalak Challanger

Michalak Cocoon

PVO Viper Daytona (Viper GT2 + ACR blend in red/white... only 1 made)

Mystery Land Speed Viper GTS

???????? ***!!!

Cheers.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG...was going along looking at the awesome pictures, then come to: ***???? LOL...TOO funny! THANKS for all those gorgeous pictures! ~juli

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a Euro Viper racer driven by 4 time Champ Car World Series champion Sebastien Bourdais.
spa2.jpg

spa7.jpg

OP
OP
O

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Few other pics I want to post....

BEFORE:

BEFORE (Technically a post-race legend: for sale):

HISTORY

HISSSTORY

Last edited:
OP
OP
O

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS.... (got nearly 2000 pics to share!)

Apart from the Oreca GTS-R (silver/blue street)

my dream..... (surprised it hasen't been done yet... to my knowledge)

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, many years ago I used to run a small website called 'The Complete Dodge Viper' and over the years have compiled a healthy collection of Viper images. Every now and then I post here to see if anyone can shed some light on this particular Viper. I know that it was owned by Team Oreca and was used as their Homologation example when they toured the GT series. I contacted Oreca many years ago and they were kind enough to inform me that it was actually a stock Viper GTS fitted with a GTS-R body.

I contacted Oreca a few years back to see if they could help me with any more information or pictures however they couldn't help me. I suspect that the car may have been used as a donor car or scrapped at some point in time as this seems to be the only image I have found in the many years I have searched. Anyhow, if anyone has anymore information or images, I would be very greatful!

While diving through my collection to find this picture I stumbled across a few other unique / rare vipers.... enjoy!

Trans-Am Viper GTS

Colani Design Viper GTS

Rent A Car Viper RT/10 LM

Shelby Viper GTS CS

Danilo Rower Viper GTS

Michalak Challanger

Michalak Cocoon

PVO Viper Daytona (Viper GT2 + ACR blend in red/white... only 1 made)

Mystery Land Speed Viper GTS

???????? ***!!!

Cheers.

Most of these pics clearly indicate that money and taste can be mutually exclusive. Excuse me while I go and throw up.

Viper ACR Lover 02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I think some of these are historical pictures of what Chrysler thought it might be able to do with the care itself. Thanks for posting.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen the top Viper...Silver and Blue GTS...it is currently in the Viper plant on the show floor...got some nice close up pictures and video of it...awesome car to see in person!

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen the top Viper...Silver and Blue GTS...it is currently in the Viper plant on the show floor...got some nice close up pictures and video of it...awesome car to see in person!

These :)

[media]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2663/137/82/1356478818/n1356478818_30085576_5561580.jpg[/media]

[media]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2663/137/82/1356478818/n1356478818_30085574_5495438.jpg[/media]

[media]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2663/137/82/1356478818/n1356478818_30085579_8019412.jpg[/media]

[media]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2663/137/82/1356478818/n1356478818_30085582_1695811.jpg[/media]

[media]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2663/137/82/1356478818/n1356478818_30085568_2244554.jpg[/media]

ontilt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
***............why Cut And Copy Each Post Over And Over?????????????????????????

OP
OP
O

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score

These :)

[media]http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2663/137/82/1356478818/n1356478818_30085576_5561580.jpg[/media]
[media]http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2663/137/82/1356478818/n1356478818_30085574_5495438.jpg[/media]

Wow! Thanks heaps guys, if anyone has any other pictures, I would love to see them. The stance that the car holds is simply amazing!!!!