NARRA (Viper Days) at Putnam Park Aug 7-9 CANCELED

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
In a notice posted today on the NARRA website, the August 7-9, 2009 event at Putnam Park has been cancelled due to the low number of registrations.

Thank you, Leslie, for calling this to our attention!!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I am a whole-hearted supporter of Viper-Days-NARRA and always have been. I am saddened to see this, the 2nd "cancel-re-schedule" this season. This sluggish economy is going to cost Viper Town in the long run......the TX-Heartland event is on, but with low-participation. I wish more owners understood the value of upgrading the software betwixt their auditory canals... and VCA MEMBERS GET A $100 NOVICE-DAY DISCOUNT!

OP
OP
Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I agree, JonB...this is a terrible loss. I am aware that there are complex issues. I sure wish that the "powers-that-be" would have requested some local regional marketing by the VCA officers to help obtain solid reservations. This has been very effective in the past!!!

certs_210

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Something to keep in mind is that the NARRA event was scheduled at the same time as the Midwest VCA Rendevous a few hours away in Columbus, OH. I'm sure that took a bite out of NARRA registrations.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang