1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need hard windows for this top

Discussion in 'RT/10 and GTS Discussions' started by Gerald Levin, May 17, 2015.

1. Gerald Levin

Gerald Levin Viper Owner

Just bought this 93 and not sure what type of hard top this is? The car comes with the fugly soft windows but the window frames were lost (anyone have a set of frames please pm me). In any event, I want hard windows for this car. Can someone identify the top so I can check into hard glass windows? Will the windows be a difficult install or are they plug and play (easy install)? If you can not tell by the attached photo, here is the auction link with more photos
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/161705627509?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
    Had a 96 GTS 5 years ago and happy to return to this forum and stir things up like in the good ole days.
    Thanks
    Gerald

Attached Files:

2. CWhiteRun

CWhiteRun Has Left the Room!

Hey Gerald, check your PMs.

3. RedEnuf93

RedEnuf93 Enthusiast

AUTOFORM top.
    Windows are plexi, with fiberglass frame, fast to mount. ONE screw.

4. MoparMap

MoparMap VCA National President Venom Member

Wow, that's a slick looking top. The lines flow really nice.

5. Steve-Indy

Steve-Indy VCA Venom Member Venom Member

Good to see that you are back in a Viper !

6. Gerald Levin

Gerald Levin Viper Owner

Correction to my original post. I thought the car came with those cheap fugly soft windows which is incorrect. The car comes with the Lexan windows but the frames that hold the windows in place are missing. If anyone has a set please contact me. I've got Steve's info at autoform and checking with him today.

Moparmap-yes that top is slick. I was just surfing ebay last week and looking at various cars and came across this car. Never liked the looks of the soft top and soft windows but when I saw how nice the top looked, how nice the bbs wheels looked (replacing those ugly 3 spoke rims), and how nice that custom interior looked, I knew I had to buy this car.

Steve-Indy, nice to see you are still around. I just moved to the extreme NE corner of Zionsville myself. I will be seeing you again at the local club meeting once I get the car. Hope to see some familiar faces.

Thanks
    Gerald

Last edited: May 21, 2015
  7. CajunMojo

CajunMojo Enthusiast

Have you checked with Don Scharf as the ebay ad suggested?

8. viperman4125

viperman4125 Enthusiast

Autoform Group. Call Steve! Problem solved,