Need more Viper videos

VIPERBARON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm stuck in Afghanistan and on my day off, I surf YouTube for videos to remind me of what fun a Viper can be. That is asuming the internet is working that day.
The problem is; after 9 months over here, I have seen almost all the videos that have a Viper in them. It's the only thing that puts a smile on my face over here.

So, here is the challenge; Go out and make a video of your Viper and upload it. It seems like an eternity since I last drove my blue beastie. I need a few more Viper videos to hold me over until I get home.

Thanks all!:usa:

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree! I haven't bought mine yet! So for now videos really help tide me over.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
345sbspinning. Nice to see you clipping off 124-125 mph in a 2500 foot da with just headers and tune.

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Twister. Royal Purple Raceway is almost at sea level, but it was so damn hot. The temperatures have cooled down now and I could probably get better numbers, but that is a strick NHRA track. I know I will get booted, but I may still go and try to get some good 1/8 times.

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everybody. I've seen most of them, so it's nice to put a person to these videos. :)

Makara - I haven't seen that one! It's amazing.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP, you need to check out Vimeo.com. There are a couple hundred at least...that should keep you occupied for a while! Search for Boxer12 or Dodge Viper.

V

Venomiss

If you are looking for some older issues of Viper Magazine to pass the time visit vipermagazine.com and link on the back issues.
That page lists all the past Viper magazines available with pictures.
http://www.vipermagazine.com/

sfm79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Viperbaron, no vids here but I just wanted to thank you for your sevice.
Please be safe in Afghanistan.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang