Need new brake dust boots

sbviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Was replacing the brake pads on my front brakes and found that the dust boots were cracked. I cannot find replacement dust boots - anyone have any idea where I can get them? (98 Dodge Viper GTS with stock Brembo brakes)

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sbviper, check your PM's I have sent you a link to a company who makes these in the UK, but due to posting politics I can not post link on the forums

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just buy a caliper rebuild kit maybe 3-5 bucks from a parts store dont replace the caliper or ring just the boot.

used cars
Whats the link for? That just takes you to a Salvage site home page? You would want to put new dust boots on the car not second hand ones as they will be brittle through the many heat cycles the calipers go through? As for 3 to 5 bucks ......Thats for the postage stamp right?

The dust seal kit is the same as used on a European Peugot 406, 607. Repair kit 4218
-bay item 310417690285

Welcome to the VCA Fourms :)

Last edited:

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Silly spam bot. Vipers are for crazy people...............I also need to get some rebuild kits for my calipers. I have two sets that need done, probably this Winter's project. -two sets, wow that's 32 pistons. Long Winter this year................

Ryan_DSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just got a boot and seal kit from rockauto, the boots seem thicker than the oem, but the kit was $3x per caliper

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss