Need the VCA and its member to help out to help finish Nick Giggey's Coupe

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i also have a great idea for Nick if he so chooses...

it would be such a blessing if we could find a way to fund a small cross country pilgrimage for Nick to drive around the country and talk to the youths in our local club areas about the war and his Viper project. it would really be a cool way to give back and maybe his viper could be painted in some neat way to reflect his Valor.

just a thought. i know i wouldf personally pay to get him down here to talk with my youth group!!!

regards
george

I would have no problem talking to youth groups! It would be a great way to spread knowledge to the youth about our involvement. The paint scheme I have chosen for my viper has been my dream color combination for years. It would still attract the youth very well!

Last edited:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
George gets it :D. George I feel the same way about these guys and served myself. I can't wait to see this project complete and thanks to your contribution we are allot closer. Thanks for your attitude and donation.

Andy Wheeler

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George gets it :D. George I feel the same way about these guys and served myself. I can't wait to see this project complete and thanks to your contribution we are allot closer. Thanks for your attitude and donation.

Andy Wheeler

I wish there was a way I could somehow meet all the generous people who have helped with this project and thank them in person! I know I will be flying out to pick up the car personally from Steve so I can thank the person who got this all started for me.

NVMYVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick my brother I am with you. Just found this thread today. Career Army NCO myself still on active duty. Just bought my first Viper in January. I have been deployed twice myself both to Iraq. Spent a "little" time downtown Baghdad playing with the Madhi Army. I am proud to say that I am associated with young soldiers such as yourself that recognize the value of self-less service and sacrifice for our country. God speed and heal up quick. Here is a pic that I was able to snap last weekend when I saw an Army National Asset parked at my local Holiday Inn.
You must be registered for see images attach

NVMYVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nick. If you do end up deciding to do a cross country "mini tour" give me a call. I am currently on Recruiting duty and may be able to set some things up for you and get some media coverage possibly even the Army Times. You have a great story and I am sure with the VCA connections here Viper owners would be more than willing to come out to support you, your car, and your story across the US. It could be made into High School or small town type events with a published schedule. Army Recruiting Command could get behind something like this. Sounds like great fun.

cowger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just found this thread and Paypal'ed in $100. Thanks, Nick, for serving our country!!!
Bryan

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick my brother I am with you. Just found this thread today. Career Army NCO myself still on active duty. Just bought my first Viper in January. I have been deployed twice myself both to Iraq. Spent a "little" time downtown Baghdad playing with the Madhi Army. I am proud to say that I am associated with young soldiers such as yourself that recognize the value of self-less service and sacrifice for our country. God speed and heal up quick. Here is a pic that I was able to snap last weekend when I saw an Army National Asset parked at my local Holiday Inn.

Thank you for the kind words!
Hey Nick. If you do end up deciding to do a cross country "mini tour" give me a call. I am currently on Recruiting duty and may be able to set some things up for you and get some media coverage possibly even the Army Times. You have a great story and I am sure with the VCA connections here Viper owners would be more than willing to come out to support you, your car, and your story across the US. It could be made into High School or small town type events with a published schedule. Army Recruiting Command could get behind something like this. Sounds like great fun.

I will definitely let you know! Once my Viper is completed, I will start looking into great opportunities like these and hopefully be able to meet more VCA members along the way! I will keep you updated!

Just found this thread and Paypal'ed in $100. Thanks, Nick, for serving our country!!!
Bryan

Thank you for the help, it's greatly appreciated!

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to thank Tim for his recent very generous donation! I owe so much gratitude to you and and the rest of the VCA for your support! Not only are you supporting me but you're showing support to all the soldiers who have served! Thank you to everyone again!!!!! :usa:

Timmer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to thank Tim for his recent very generous donation! I owe so much gratitude to you and and the rest of the VCA for your support! Not only are you supporting me but you're showing support to all the soldiers who have served! Thank you to everyone again!!!!! :usa:

You're very welcome - good luck with your venture!

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Steve sent me a message today asking which carbon hood I wanted because he's taking it out to the painter here shortly. I asked for a side by side comparison so he sent me these pics to help me decide and I wanted to get the VCA's opinion since you all have helped so much with my car. Should I go with the stock style 08 hood or the one with the big center scoop? Pics below for a reference. I'm leaning towards the big center scoop myself

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, here is an update,

All of Nicks panels and pieces are painted,

now the task of reassemble of the car comes in . . . . . .

here are some pics of the painted parts

All the parts that Tim , F8TL SNK supplied , door panels, roof liner, waterfall etc are being added at this time too.

Thanks Tim!

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a Fantastic colour :D Really looking great :1up: So hows the rest of the build coming on?

Final assembly is taking place right now,

all the panels have been transported back from paint and now the task of building a Viper from chassis up begins. once that is done it will be driven back to the bodyshop to have everything buffed and clear coated and the stripes painted on just like at the factory.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the update guys! Can't wait to see this completed!

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car is almost completed, just needs to go into the shop for stripes, I have also been trying to set the car up with a Turbo system for Nick as well, I have Comp Turbo supplying turbos as a steep discount, just need to get all the planets in alignment for the rest of the items needed.

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please keep us updated! Is it too late to be a part of this? I know many people who will love to help from Exotics4Life.com!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper