need to rent an SRT4 in Southern Calif

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
anyone have a lead?...need one late august...

TIA,
Carl

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'll try him. I have a buddy flying out from Florida that is going to the WCV deal end of August. I need to find him a car.

Carl

smfettig

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Catwood,

There is a place in Newport Beach that has a SRT for rent. Unfortunately my computer crashed this week and I lost all my links. The guys there are really cool. I flew down there two years ago to rent the SRT with my buddy in OC and the person who was suppose to return it the previous day never did. That was a story in itself, but we ended up getting the 355 spider for the same price as the SRT. $1,100 a day for the 355 vs. $450 (i think) for the SRT.

I think this guy is located on the PCH just south of HB.

Good luck.

Steve

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Catwood,

There is a place in Newport Beach that has a SRT for rent. Unfortunately my computer crashed this week and I lost all my links. The guys there are really cool. I flew down there two years ago to rent the SRT with my buddy in OC and the person who was suppose to return it the previous day never did. That was a story in itself, but we ended up getting the 355 spider for the same price as the SRT. $1,100 a day for the 355 vs. $450 (i think) for the SRT.

I think this guy is located on the PCH just south of HB.

Good luck.

Steve

He needs the SRT-4. As in the neon.

OP
OP
C

Catwood

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What I need something that won't brake the bank and can run at willow springs in late August. We have a Lotus line up but it is expensive. I heard that the SRT4 will run faster than the Lotus and should be cheaper. An SRT10 would be nice but then it's gonna cost.

Carl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte