Need Viper transport from Boston to Miami - URGENT!!!

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
An SUV decided to mount my Viper while I was sitting at a stoplight...

...10 days after I got it out of the paint shop.

Anyway, I am now stuck in Boston and can't leave until I find car transport from here to Miami.

I've checked Almond, Exotic and most other big name car carriers, and all say it will be at least 5 days until they can pick the car up, and I simply can't wait that long.

Does anyone know a car transporter who can pick my car up today or tomorrow and take it to Miami?

To compound the problem, there are *no* hotel rooms in Boston. I'll have to go outside the city.

This absolutely blows.

Mr U-2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you're fighting a time line but for what it's worth I just had Gary Almond move my Viper from Florida to Virginia. Made arrangements for my realator to open the garage and Gary safely deposited the car. If you can't be there at both ends and can arrange for someone to get the car to him or be there at delivery he's the man. Great safe move.

Paul

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
put the car in a store and lock with 24 hour access. Fly home, send GaryA the keys and have him pick the car up and bring it to you.

Problem solved.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary Almond is doing a pick up for me next week!

I can't imagine any legitimate hauler being able to pick up on a day or 2 notice.

No other options on waiting?

Good luck in your search!

OP
OP
D

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
ok i have a temporary solution. it's at least long enough to buy me some time. thanks to those who tried to help.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC