NEVCA - Clam Bake Aug 5th

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the event of the year. :headbang: I can’t believe it is the 7th annual event already. Glenn and Maria are inviting us to their home again. If you don’t already know, they go over and above to host this event. If you have been to this event, I’m sure you’ll attend the event this year. If you have never attended this event, then you need to know this is an event not to miss. We will start off with a cruise :drive:on the back roads of southern NH. We will eventually end up at Glenn and Maria Cote’s estate where we get a group photo of all the Vipers. In the past Glenn has used a 100’ ladder or a boom lift to get our group picture. I don’t know what his plans are this year, maybe we will need to go satellites. Let’s see if we can fill in the whole cul-de-sac again this year.

When we arrive at Glenn and Maria’s house, the caterer will be all set up to serve us a great lunch. Your choice is a NE Clam Bake with ¼ lbs of steamers and a 1¼ lbs lobster. If you don’t like seafood you also have the choice of chicken or steak as the main course. Of course there will be salad, corn, potato and mac salad, and desserts, drinks, etc.

The cost of the clambake is per person is $35.00. When REGISTERING to this event with Evite it is important that we know if you are bringing a guest (see evite instructions below). Also let me know, what choices of food you and your guest would like. The actual cost is $50.00 per person, but the club picks up the difference. We need to have the reservations back ASAP (RSVP by 7/30/12), so we may forward it back to the caterer and give them a head count. We will collect the money the day of the event. This event is rain or shine. So if you reply saying you’re going, you need to show up. It wouldn’t take much to kill our bank account. :omg: We just want everyone to have a great time. If you like driving with a large group of Vipers or have not in the past, this is your chance! Shawn Roubian usually makes a video of this event; you can’t be in it if you are not there.

See the email and evite for meeting place and time Glenn will lead us on a scenic cruise and we will do the aerial photo when we arrive at Glenn’s house. Please bring your 2 way radios if you have them, it is easier to keep in touch. This is one of our most favorite events of the year. So come out and enjoy the day with us. Hope you can make it.
:2tu:

Food choices:
N.E. Clam Bake
Steak
Chicken

This year the clambake T-shirts will be $10.00 each. If you would like to order one please email your shirt size and number of shirts to Glenn Cote. Small, Medium, large, and X large. (see email or evite for Glenns email address)

Last edited:

cobraman484

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, we will not be able to make it this year. This will be the first one we have missed. Anne has a class reunion that weekend. I don't want to embaress her buy saying which one it is but it only comes around every half century. I asked her to put this one off and promised to take her to the next one but she said no.

To all of you that have never attended one of these you do not know what your missing. Glenn and Maria really know how to put on a great event and you will definitly have a great time.

Peter

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clam Bake Experiance..........:usa:.....

If anyone wants children shirts I probably can get that done as well......:jawdrop:

Come One ....Come All.... This is going to a Great Gathering of Viper People.....dont miss it....:drive:

Lobster....Clams.....Deserts.....:beer:

I will mow the grass :mow: and leave the light on for ya.

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hellooo.... Out There.....:slap:

Time is getting short..........:phone:

We need to know who is coming to this great event ??.....:feedback:

:thankyou:

FANG10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I too late to register? If not, Jimmy and Juliana, both lobster, 1 small tshirt and 1 meduim tshirt. Thanks!

Jimmy

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey J i m m y
great to hear from you ....you are all logged in buddy

Thanks! It will be great to see all my new England buddies. Sorry I didn't realize yesterday I was logged in under my fiancee's name. Welcome her to the VCA, two Vipers are always better than one! lol See you soon!

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
.....Wow that's great.

You know a couple that get tickets together stays together...:drive:

Is Juliana driving her car.

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clam Bake Up-Date

Design is approved and the shirts will begin the printing process Wed.....:yay:

Any last minute orders ......Speak up NOW.....:ponder:.....
Weather is looking good for Sunday.:sun:

Last edited:

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for all of You pilot to have to endure some nasty rain on the cruise home.
We lost power here for 4 hours.
Lobster and Steamers are not so good when they are not steaming.

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bow Flags
If anyone is interested in purchasing one of the Bow Flags that I had flying in the driveway,
I can get them made in the color of you choice....:think:...maybe match your viper color.
Let me know if your are interested...:ponder:

Takes about a week or so.