New 2008 Vert

billjr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wait is on, just purchased a brand new 2008 Venom Red convertable with white stripe,Nav and razor wheels. Should be here in a few days.
I guess i will finally clean out the Garage!:)

Attachments

• Viper for Bill 010.jpg
    Viper for Bill 010.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 184

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car was in the running before pulling the trigger on mine. Just so you know...my business partner was going to go buy it, but you scooped it up first. Killer deal :cool:

How long till she shows up at your door?

OP
OP
B

billjr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess if weather behaves 7 days? I see you just purchased your self! very nice is it a vert? and black would have been fine to!!! Bryan the sales manager was really great, in making the buy easy and never drop the ball at any time!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the white stripes with Venom red. Congrats. Join the club and try to make the track events. It is a blast.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy your new Ride....Come on out to New Jersey Motorsports Park for a Sunday Drive

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulatons Bill! We need some warmth and a couple of hard rains to clear off the salt and gravel up here in Warren County. Spring will be here soon, enjoy your new ride!

OP
OP
B

billjr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulatons Bill! We need some warmth and a couple of hard rains to clear off the salt and gravel up here in Warren County. Spring will be here soon, enjoy your new ride!

I have 2007 black Vrod Street Rod:) ya that sounds good too me!
getting garage clean out going all day! still not done!

Last edited: