New 2013 Viper Sales Brochure

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is actually bothered by the black calipers?

If someone is really bothered by it, I'll gladly swap my red Gen IV calipers for the black ones. It would save me time and money in the long run.

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A screen grab of all the colors in a row.

attachment.php

Attachments

• ViperColors.jpg
    ViperColors.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 809

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
****ing bull****. completley gutted, after months and months of thinking and deciding now they say srt hood not an option for gts! why the **** they would go against their own word!!!!!! totally gutted.
ordering wednesday my ass I have to rethink now :mad:

This must be a Vette Owner, on our forum just to bash our Superior vehicle. If you want a different hood on your new Viper that is not on the standard list, then do what others have done, buy the hood you want and put it on! Those who did not want the wheels that were offered on their new Viper, went out and put on the ones they wanted, same goes for the Engine, want more HP than the factory offers, modify to your standards! Sorry but a manufacturer can not no kiss every customers a** and still make a profit. If you do not like what the SRT offers, tough s***.
SRT is doing a Fantastic job! I fully back any decision the leadership makes, just keep building the Viper!
If I offend anyone, again, tough s**! Kick me out, I don't care, I will still love the Viper and those who build them.

bluestreak

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Estimated 0-60 are almost always conservative. When the mags get them it will be faster. Bet on it.

stingray23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
****ing bull****. completley gutted, after months and months of thinking and deciding now they say srt hood not an option for gts! why the **** they would go against their own word!!!!!! totally gutted.
ordering wednesday my ass I have to rethink now :mad:

because of a hood? A hood that isnt that special looking anyway?

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude with all the crap going on up in your neck of the woods, don't you think your being a little dramatic?

This guy is almost as bad as Turdnado. Relax Capt. Crazy.

lol :) maybe it was the last bit of bad news for me on that day... but I'm still gutted I realy wanted the SRT hood on a GTS.

Anyway will see what order it'll be.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This must be a Vette Owner, on our forum just to bash our Superior vehicle. If you want a different hood on your new Viper that is not on the standard list, then do what others have done, buy the hood you want and put it on! Those who did not want the wheels that were offered on their new Viper, went out and put on the ones they wanted, same goes for the Engine, want more HP than the factory offers, modify to your standards! Sorry but a manufacturer can not no kiss every customers a** and still make a profit. If you do not like what the SRT offers, tough s***.
SRT is doing a Fantastic job! I fully back any decision the leadership makes, just keep building the Viper!
If I offend anyone, again, tough s**! Kick me out, I don't care, I will still love the Viper and those who build them.

Before you make your 'clamis' gather your facts and know that SRT said that the SRT hood will be available on the GTS model, we all know the standard on the GTS is the GTS hood DOH but they said the SRT hood will be optional, go read the spec sheets. But now it seems this option will not be available from SRT so that's why I'm gutted, I have the right to be and not you or anyone can say I don't support SRT because clearly you don't know me.
Oh btw this GTS hood never let me love the Viper less Mr. or the ones that build it. Vette owner haha yes and a GTR, Lambo, Austin and an Abarth 500 :omg:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice brochure. The Viper is definitely all grown up and playing in a different league from before. Really hope it does well.

Am I the only one that notices that the rear hatch gaps have been addressed? look at the pic above and you can see the hatch gaps have finally been brought to spec.

Last edited:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With lots of personal preferences for the different hoods, I suspect that there will be a lot of hood swapping between owners when they begin to be released.

Bet another owner will be willing to swap out your GTS hood for a SRT hood.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think? It'll be difficult to find someone with same color and somewhere near you to swap! IDK, do u think the SRT hood costs less than the GTS'?

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what the aero compairson is between the two hoods? I get the impression that the six vent hood generates more down force, not much but a bit more. :dunno:

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very cool brochure. My only gripe is the 4X4 ride height appears to have returned. The white GTS should look squatty from the rear and instead it looks jacked up.

Also, SRT take note all Gen V coupes will be referred to as "GTS" from now on. The name difference is stupid. One model, a ****load of options sounds better.

emericr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This looks great. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait till 2014 when the dust settles in and I can buy this car or an ACR at invoice. I hope SRT also comes up with a matte paint. Other manufacturers are doing it and I can't wait for my CLS matte silver to come in January.
I am still at a loss regarding my local SRT dealer not calling me or sharing any info. I passed by twice and talked to the sale manager about my interest int he Viper and it has been nothing but silence from their part. Looks like they are not in a hurry to sell them lol.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple questions. Can you get an alcantara headliner WITHOUT upgrading to the Laguna package? Sales brochure shows O/P.

How will the Stage 3 coil over suspension kit (seems like the ACR KW setup) work with the dual mode adjustable setup on GTS? I assume you loose it.