New bumblebee

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came to a deal with Thomas Classics in Ohio that sent my 2003 Viper (red) in return for a beautiful 2006 Viper (yellow with black stripes). I couldn't be happier right now after making this deal. After going over the car tonight in my garage, I can't believe how clean the car actually is. No rock chips, no scratches, interior is like new and it runs nice and strong! Here's a picture from a car show today... More to come ASAP! :drive:

You must be registered for see images attach

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! No offense to you Vert guys, But you definitely have made an upgrade!:2tu:

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats Nick. As the owner of a "Bee" myself (see sig) I can tell you - yellow is great, but it does require some serious detailing to keep it that way.

Beautiful car.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Insane! Love the looks of that!!! Def the next color combo for my next Viper! Maybe a Gen V though.....

Congrats and enjoy!!!

-Tim

Sabera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Red to yellow, I wonder how some of the fellow members will take this :D. Very nice car!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nick this is simply awesome! Congratulations! Thanks for coming to your senses and ditching that slow red (but beautiful) Viper for lightning yellow. You made us Bumble-Bee owners proud! :2tu:

ZZ SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice upgrade! I've never been a fan of yellow cars but Vipers look good in any color!

1bad540

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrats bro!! Glad you stayed with the viper. what car show were you at??

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gorgeous car! :) But I'm more jealous that you guys are still having car shows this late in the year. All of the ones in Chicago ended in september.

OP
OP
S

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks fellas! More pics to come soon once it comes back out! I don't even want to drive it that's how nice it is. The previous owners really took good care of it.

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gorgeous car! :) But I'm more jealous that you guys are still having car shows this late in the year. All of the ones in Chicago ended in september.

I was at the show myself and can attest to how killer that snake looks!! Congrats Nick!! Almost stands out as much as my 09 GTS Blue with White stripes vert!! If it wasn't so damn COLD out I would have stuck around longer!!
Lots of nice rides in the parking lot. :D

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See, even in NY you love us Texans ---Nice "Amarillo" color choice.

Of course, 'rojo' is still the fastest color.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave