VipeRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hellow everyone.I am Ray Francis.Louisville,Ky.and joined the Viper Club a few weeks back.In the past I have always owned Vetts,but admired the VIPERS.So I made the switch and bought an 05 yellow vert and LOVE it! Wanting that little extra power,I ordered an 08 viper red vert.that will be at my local dealer this saturday,can't wait!Looking foreword meeting fellow VIPE owners. RAY

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
CONGRATS on the 08......... FYI there is a Very recent thread here LOOKING for a Yellow SRT !

[Scratch most Viper owners and most of had a vette or two in our dark-days!]

Last edited:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new one Ray! I just joined from Louisville recently to.

Actually those 2 cars sound familiar, I think I just emailed you yesterday, but maybe I'm wrong.

-Stretch (Jason)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA Web boards! You are going to love it here!:)

Congrats on the purchase of not one, but two Vipers! Right on!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact any of us, or post it on the boards!

Robert

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
red rules.....the girls drool....lol

Big Big congrats...here is mine on delivery day, friday april 11 2008

vip6.JPG

FangZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ray,

Can't wait to meet you (and Jason). My Viper is still in the shop, but maybe we can get together for a quick cruise this year before the bad weather hits us!

V

Venomiss

Welcome! Come on in and check out the fun.

Make sure and get a picture of both cars for your avatar!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ray,

Can't wait to meet you (and Jason). My Viper is still in the shop, but maybe we can get together for a quick cruise this year before the bad weather hits us!

We should definitely get a cruise together! This weekend is looking to be pretty nice, will your car be out of the shop by then?

Ray are you interested in taking the new toy out this weekend?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome Ray!!! CONGRATS on your '05 (we had an '05 Black vert...loved it!)...and on your '08 Viper Red Vert...! Totally ENJOY! Gotta have BOTH cars in your avatar...if you need help with your avatar, we have an 'expert' on here: Big-N-Italian, newly crowned Moderator as well! KUDOS...juli

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Glad that you found what YOU wanted, Ray...will look forward to seeing that baby soon!!

You should have great weather this weekend...get some KY Members rolling and put some miles on it !!!

ChrisGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ray, welcome to the club and the VCA forum! Just like you, we have also had several Corvettes (including a Z06), and my wife still drives a Corvette as her daily driver. I like Corvettes, but I have LOVED my Vipers! Congratulations and enjoy!

Chris

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ray,

Welcome and congrats on the new ride. Got an 08 last month, came out of an 04 and you will feel a difference! Juli and others told me so when I was contemplating and they were right on.

Have had Vette daily drivers that I enjoyed in the past (79, 94, 98, and 03). They were fun but Vipers rule!

Enjoy tomorrow, let us know what ya think.

Cheers.
Rob

OP
OP
V

VipeRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,I forgot to say I traded my yellow 05 in for my 08. Sorry for this miscommunication.....

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem Ray, I think many people have done the same.

Do you have pics of the new ride??

FangZ and I are going to do a little cruising today, do you have time to join us?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,I forgot to say I traded my yellow 05 in for my 08. Sorry for this miscommunication.....

No, I remember this! As I remember (I haven't looked back thru the thread tho) stating something about us having an '05 we sold as well, then bought the 2008.
Hope you can meet up with STRETCH and FANGZ today! ENJOY~~~juli

OP
OP
V

VipeRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get to meet up with you guys for the cruise as i have been quite busy just shining and detailing on the new 08! Hopefully this weather will continue to stay like this and we can meet up soon....:D

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't get to meet up with you guys for the cruise as i have been quite busy just shining and detailing on the new 08! Hopefully this weather will continue to stay like this and we can meet up soon....:D

No problem at all Ray. There will be many more opportunities to meet up. If the weather is nice and you're intereted in meeting up just let us know.