New owner 1:33 Edition

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got the car a few hours ago and love it. Although the yellow check engine light came on while driving about 35 mph. Readjusted the gas cap and waiting to see if if resolves the light. Dealer already aware of the light, but said it would take ~6 ignition start and stops for the warning to clear. No noticeable loss of power or change in how the car drives. Will wait and see. Here are a few pictures of the car, #17 of 33.

Attachments

• IMG_2355.jpg
    IMG_2355.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_2354.jpg
    IMG_2354.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 98
  • STA_2352.jpg
    STA_2352.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_2357.jpg
    IMG_2357.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_2358.jpg
    IMG_2358.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 139

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealer already aware of the light, but said it would take ~6 ignition start and stops for the warning to clear.

My check engine light stopped coming on after I replaced the spark plugs (on a Durango) but the error code remains until it is cleared by a visit to Autozone, or disconnecting the battery lead.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're really just putting around, kind of taking real easy, maybe lugging it a little...you might get a check engine light for catalytic converter inefficiency. Seen it happen before...I bet it'll turn out to be nothing.

This is Gods way of saying "Drive it like it was meant to be driven!!" :2tu:

Congrats and enjoy,
George

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car. Nothing quite like that feeling of driving your new ACR! I bet it looks menacing in person. We need a few more pictures to judge it more thoroughly!

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new car! It must be a great feeling.

However, that paint scheme is gonna take some getting used to!

OP
OP
S

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats on the new car! It must be a great feeling.

However, that paint scheme is gonna take some getting used to!

I agree. Not a color scheme for every one, but the car looks great in person. The scheme has definitely grown on me. It will look more "muted" with black wheels, I think. I will rotate to the black set when they come in just to see the difference.

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SCS, beautiful Viper! I think that color combo is really great. Yesterday I was at C&C in Irvine and saw 2 new GT-3's that had colored wheels, similar combo to your's. I think the red wheels look much better than going to black.

Everyone else, to see more pictures, go on ebay, Daytona dodge has one and they has a ton of pictures posted.

OP
OP
S

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SCS, beautiful Viper! I think that color combo is really great. Yesterday I was at C&C in Irvine and saw 2 new GT-3's that had colored wheels, similar combo to your's. I think the red wheels look much better than going to black.

Everyone else, to see more pictures, go on ebay, Daytona dodge has one and they has a ton of pictures posted.

I definitely like the red, but got a black set for a different look. I will post pictures of the two looks when I can.

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I definitely like the red, but got a black set for a different look. I will post pictures of the two looks when I can.

Looking forward to those new pics...it's the first thing I thought when I saw your pics, how black wheels would tone it down.

Again, congrats!

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Color combo is GREAT! I own a white Porsche GT3RS with red wheels, side mirrors, end plates and graphics, I wouldn't change the look and personally I think you shouldn't either! Whatever you decide she's a beauty, good luck!!!:2tu:

Chelseasnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks incredible. Trust me the pics do not do it justice. I have number 9 of 33 .
Patrick

do you have any pics yet? i wonder how many 1.33 cars are coming to canada? so far i know of 3. 1 is yours toronto, 1 in alberta, and mine coming to quebec [i hope this week]

OP
OP
S

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks incredible. Trust me the pics do not do it justice. I have number 9 of 33 .
Patrick

Totally agree. The pictures are good, but the live version is amazing. The number of head turns in 24 hours is off the charts! And Congratulations to you.

V

Venomiss

Just got the car a few hours ago and love it. Although the yellow check engine light came on while driving about 35 mph. Readjusted the gas cap and waiting to see if if resolves the light. Dealer already aware of the light, but said it would take ~6 ignition start and stops for the warning to clear. No noticeable loss of power or change in how the car drives. Will wait and see. Here are a few pictures of the car, #17 of 33.

Very nice!

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think only three coming to Canada. Im in TO and as far as I know, I'm the only one........car attracts a lot of attention and unfortunately bad apples. Just had the car out the other day and some guy spit blue gum all over the car while I was on the highway. Did not notice it until I got home. I saw him poke his head out the window but I thought he was just admiring the car. Lesson to all........don't leave those car unattended. I for one....will not. :)

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree. Not a color scheme for every one, but the car looks great in person. The scheme has definitely grown on me. It will look more "muted" with black wheels, I think. I will rotate to the black set when they come in just to see the difference.

Looks great. Congrats

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What can I say other than MAGNIFICENT!!

Welcome to the VCA Ohio Region!!

Sorry we won't get to see you at the Italian Gathering this weekend.:(

Take care and keep the shiny side up!:drive:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members