New Proportional Valve&Master Cylinder Upgrade NonABS Kit

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's another new product :D for non ABS cars that want more control over your rear brakes. Removing parts and pieces from the Distribution block isn't a good idea.
My kit has new s/s lines, a new adjustable proportional valve, and a new dist block with mounting hardware. This is a real bolt on that works :cool:

4459Brakelines_003.jpg

4459Brakelines_005.jpg

4459Brakelines_009.jpg

Mounting plate not shown in picture,will bolt right in place of the old dist block.

Kit is shown with ABS master cylinder(not included) s/s lines,pro valve, and new dist block.
You can use use the new ABS M/C, or your old non ABS M/C. Both kits give full adjustments to the rear brakes, giving a lot more rear braking than removing parts and pieces from the old distribution block.

Pricing is $175.00 for either kit(M/C not included)
Shipping is $10.00

E-mail [email protected]
for product and payment details, Pay-Pal ok :usa:

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm waiting for my production parts, hopefully next week. It will mount right where your distribution block is right now, either with your old m/c, or by adding the newer ABS m/c, the way it show's in the pic's.

No cutting or hole drilling, a real bolt on part. :cool: :usa: This is a no brainer kit :2tu: (NO DIE GRINDERS NEEDED) :2tu:

OP
OP
D

Dave's Big Brakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally got bracket done for the Non-ABS cars ProValveKit
4459ProValveKit_004-med.jpg

4459ProValveKit_007-med.jpg

This kit bolts right in, where the old distrubtion block was. Now you can have full control(unlike playing remove parts from old dist block), making your rear brakes really work. You'll have to start cleaning the dust off the rears :eek: :usa: :2tu:

You can also upgrade your M/C to the ABS version, also have kit for this, again all bolt ons :cool:

Dave
858-382-4713 PDT
[email protected]
for more info or purchase, Pay-Pal ok