New snake arrives Monday!!!

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, after looking and driving many Vipers I called Woodhouse and my new 06 Black, silver striped, 5 spoked Viper Conv will be here Monday. Bill is a great guy to work with and the whole group is top notch. After talking to them it was obvious they knew their cars.

I am sooo glad I have to go out of town till Sunday so I don't have to hang around here waiting!!!

I want to thank all who answered my questions and especially those I talked to about their cars they had for sale from this site.

I now won't have to look and talk from the back seat!

Thanks again and looking forward to being part of the group.

Bruce

PS - it is also going to look damn good next to my Cobra.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper Nation. Once you're in, you can never really leave.

I just received my Copperhead from Bill about 2 weeks ago, and everything went smooth as silk as well.

:cool:

OP
OP
R

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well it is here, and man the combo of black car, silver stripes and 5 spoke wheels are bad A$$. I do not know how to post pics, but have asked in the appropriate area of the forum so I wll try and do some soon. I spent last few hours reading and learning. Only had time to drive it a few miles but what car!!!!!!!! :2tu:

OP
OP
R

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper_day_one_003.jpg

OP
OP
R

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will get some better ones this weekend, but this is a start!

Viper_day_one_001.jpg

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you got your gallery working - nice work bruce! :2tu:

be sure to take some better pics right away - we need pics of that color combination for the registry!

OP
OP
R

rblong

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will take a bunch of pics this weekend in the sun - the pics I have posted do not show the colors very well. There were I believe 19 made with this color combo with the 5 spoke wheels.

I plan on filling out VCA membership and resubmitting it today.

As far as the Cobra - it is a 2002 Lone Star Classics 427 Competetion Roadster. I have had it a few years and have about 13K miles on it. Last winter I did a complete drive train upgrade. I took the stock 428CJ engine and sent to Keith Craft to have it stroked and basically built to make HP/TQ. Custom ground cam, rollers, alum ported heads, port matched intake, alum flywheel - everything. I installed a new Tremec T600, new Currie 3.25 gears, clutch etc. We made 580FWHP and 590FWTQ. I have chassis dynoed it and only made about 430RWHP and 500RWTQ. I am going to do some pipe work this winter to try and gain some of the loss back. I run coilsovers all the way around. It is very fast and handles very well. It is a brute - no power nothing - loud as hell - in other words I love it!!!

Bruce

Scott_in_FL

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great looking snake Bruce. The blk/silver looks incredible outdoors. Be prepared for people falling over themselves to get close to the car at night - it is striking in the dusk/evening! However, you have to use a cali duster after each ride to keep her looking great. If you're ready for the detailing obligation that comes with this color, you will be mightily rewarded. Good luck and get us some more pics!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*voice and expression of Sheriff Buford T. Justice*

OOOOOFFF :headbang:

That is an awesome sight to see a beautiful Viper like that with it's inspirator next to it :) I'm hoping for some more side by side pics.

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*voice and expression of Sheriff Buford T. Justice*

OOOOOFFF :headbang:

That is an awesome sight to see a beautiful Viper like that with it's inspirator next to it :) I'm hoping for some more side by side pics.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ditto

Looks awesome!
Congrats!

2MANYTOYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will take a bunch of pics this weekend in the sun - the pics I have posted do not show the colors very well. There were I believe 19 made with this color combo with the 5 spoke wheels.

I plan on filling out VCA membership and resubmitting it today.

As far as the Cobra - it is a 2002 Lone Star Classics 427 Competetion Roadster. I have had it a few years and have about 13K miles on it. Last winter I did a complete drive train upgrade. I took the stock 428CJ engine and sent to Keith Craft to have it stroked and basically built to make HP/TQ. Custom ground cam, rollers, alum ported heads, port matched intake, alum flywheel - everything. I installed a new Tremec T600, new Currie 3.25 gears, clutch etc. We made 580FWHP and 590FWTQ. I have chassis dynoed it and only made about 430RWHP and 500RWTQ. I am going to do some pipe work this winter to try and gain some of the loss back. I run coilsovers all the way around. It is very fast and handles very well. It is a brute - no power nothing - loud as hell - in other words I love it!!!

Bruce

Congrats! Beautiful snake. You sound like a real car guy. I like what you have done to the Cobra. Loud and proud can't beat it. :2tu:

JB/SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rb - you have good taste. I just got my black/silver about 4 weeks ago and love it. Good luck and I'll see you on the Texas highways.

JB