NEW So. Cal. Exotic fans site

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like I posted before about the Calabasas exotic meet -- A GREAT car show with lots of neat cars is the Westlake Village Auto Show put on every year. It's in the same parking lot the So. Cal. club meets when they rendevous in Westlake Village at the Hyatt Hotel. It's on October 1st this year - check it out or better yet, enter. You won't be disappointed.

OP
OP
S

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, Robert. I was planning on going last Sunday ( the fourth Sunday of the month but it was just too dang hot ) Are you and Armen going this Sunday? I understand it should be quite a bit cooler. I might go this week just to see what shows up.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, that's funny I thought it was the last Sunday. Shows you what I know! Anyway, I'll be there, and I'm pretty sure Rob's going. I'm sure he'll chime in. See ya on Sunday.

Vipermann1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to attend. It will be my first time meeting you guys.
I will bring my 2000 Red RT/10.

Question:
1 - Where and when is the Calabasas exotic meet?
2 - Where and when is Westlake Village Auto

Directions to both events?

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipermann1, Calabasas this Sunday, we usually arrive between 7am-8am. If you live in Northridge, take Tampa to the 101 west and exit at Valley Circle. Turn left off the freeway offramp and go straight past the intersection. Turn left into the parking lot. I think there is a Sav-on in the center as well as a bunch of other smaller stores. It's put on by the "Village Coffee Roasters" so save your morning coffee for them. Armen