New Valve Covers and Polished Intake

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally got my own project started using the valve covers from Apex Motorsports. I had the Intake polished, but not plated. Since it is an aluminum casting, they were afraid to plate it. So for now I just put Mothers Mag polish on it, and drove about 300 miles this weekend, and it did not turn colors ;-). I got the chrome smooth tubes from Speedstuff.com. Now I am wondering if I should just get everything chromed after seeing Ronnie Range's Sean Roe S/C and these valve covers chromed.

You must be registered for see images

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's Gorgeous!!! I like that look more so than all chrome... Those fins and writing take away that "too" much shiny chrome look.. :laugh: I would love to have some that say DLM Motorsports or DLM supercharged!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They will make them with anything you want on them for a few hundies more. That's pretty cool!

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Gerald, too much is never enough. (Haven't I heard that somewhere before? :) ).

Dennis, your setup looks great whether you leave it as is or have the valve covers chromed. I hope you got a pretty good discount on the covers. Hehe

OP
OP
G

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BigCarrot,

That's preety cool. For a few Hundies you can have anything you want. Actually Apex Motorsports sells The "Lethal Viper" valve covers for customers that have a Lethal Package on their car. For everybody elde there is the "Viper V10" valve covers. Both are shown on their site

www.apexmotorsports.com

If you want anything else, they can put anything up to about 16 characters in any font you want, but it will cost a few "Hundies" more