new viper in the family

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made a post about selling my old snake a week or so ago. well it didn't take me long to replace her in the garage. I picked up an 06 VCA edition 14/50 coupe on friday. I had checked out the car a couple months ago when I was down in Florida for work, so I already knew the car ws amazing. It was a one owner, 11,800 mile car. Stock paxton kit, high flow cats, corsa track exhaust, vipair acr style wing, vipair 08+ hood. Other than that, the paint and interior is in perfect condition, and I mean perfect. There is still plastic on the passangers footwell and the factory owners manuals are still wrapped up. The owner had a pile of paperwork from when he purchased it new until now including receipts, maintanence, warrantee..... you get the idea. No funny stories with this car, which was a concern when buying a used viper. I went down on friday to pick it up with my father in law. He drove my truck back with the stock hood in the bed and I cruised the viper home (4 hour drive). She drives beautifully. I am kinda amazed actually how much smoother it is than my old 03. I guess it could be a number of reasons. The red definetly draws the attention on the street.

As for mods, I plan to leave it alone for a while. I am going to install the 2" shifter reducer, so it doesn't look and feel like a semi truck. I had this on my 03 and its a must.

Pictures.. Below is a quick picture I snapped in my driveway after the drive home. I will get some more pictures when I detail her up.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I feel like I was suposed to have this car. Everything fell into place through the selling of my old car and this car still being available after several months on autotrader. It is everything I was hoping for and more.

For any future buyers out there, don't settle on a car. The right car for you will come along in time. If its meant to be, it will happen..... just like buying a house IMO.

OP
OP
N

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about c&c. I will try to make it one of theses days. As for dragons tail, I'm going to be in Chicago for a 1/2 mile event that weekend or I would be there. Hopefully I can make it another time. They have a pretty good c&c here as well if you ever want to check it out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala