***new viper magazine***

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my new copy of the new VIper Magazine. Really enjoyed the "ignition" section written by Ralph Gilles. Can't wait to see the new car!!!! Keep up the good work Ralph and Keep up the good work VCA on another excellent copy of Viper Magazine!!!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG, i did NOT get mine, what the..... ?

Lee, tell me im getting this edition soon !

:)

V

Venomiss

No they don't and I don't bother to renew. I never ever got all my issues

If you didn't receive your past Viper Magazine issues for 2010 call the previous company JRThompson.
1-800-998-1110 and pres #2

If you want to subscribe to Viper Magazine now it's all online.

A Viper Magazine subscription is included when you join up or renew as a VCA member.

www.vipermagazine.com

Email subscription notices were sent to those we had on file.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurt

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Didn't get mine yet; hopefully it will be here soon! Just confirming: This is the 2nd issue of 2011, right (February 2011 being the first)? And the last issue for 2010 was the Fall issue? Just trying to keep track! Thanks!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this insanity must stop. i STILL DONT HAVE THE MAGAZINE !!!

mark must laughing up a storm

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just emailed ed(vipermagazine) last night after venomiss posted & said I haven't received anything since the last vca notes & guess what mine was in my mailbox this morning! I know it was just a coincedence but I'll take it. BIG difference between vca notes & Viper Mag. (I'm still looking at it) GREAT JOB Guys!

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just emailed ed(vipermagazine) last night after venomiss posted & said I haven't received anything since the last vca notes & guess what mine was in my mailbox this morning! I know it was just a coincedence but I'll take it. BIG difference between vca notes & Viper Mag. (I'm still looking at it) GREAT JOB Guys!

Sorry, & GALS!

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine all the way out here on the left coast today. The postal service did a great job of ruining any potential collect-ability value. But it is a great magazine and I also found Ralph's message encouraging/frustrating. i want to see the car already.....

Mutts02GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got mine all the way out here on the left coast today. The postal service did a great job of ruining any potential collect-ability value. But it is a great magazine and I also found Ralph's message encouraging/frustrating. i want to see the car already.....

You must have a better mailman/woman than me! My magazine still isn't here! :( Stupid post office.........

V

Venomiss

Want to be included in an upcoming Viper Magazines?

Please submit articles or pictures to info@viper magazine.com

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not received mine yet other in the area have. Also never received any Notes. Who do we contact?

V

Venomiss

I have not received mine yet other in the area have. Also never received any Notes. Who do we contact?

If you didn't receive any VCA notes in 2010 then contact the JRThompson company at 1-800-998-1110 press #2.

For 2011 the VCA notes was rolled into Viper Magazine so there are not any VCA notes from 2011.

If you have a question about the current Viper Magazine send an email to [email protected] with your information so we will be able to research it.
All the Viper Magazines were sent bulk mail so depending on your postal service area the magazine might still be in the mail on its way to you.