Newbie to the forum

viper8298

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself the forum. Been a long time reader but never took the time to register till the other day. Bought my first viper about a month ago when i traded in my vette. Its a 97 gts and I love it more everyday!! Already looking into where I can sink some more money into it!! Im sure you guys could help me do that :2tu: . Anyways, see you guys around

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cannot believe that nobody has welcomed you yet. :confused: Welcome to the board and yes we will help you sink money into your Viper. I have an idea......just send me all of your money and I will buy all kinds of things for your car but test them on mine first to check for proper operation!! :D Welcome to the wonderful world that is Viper ownership, you will never be the same again.

Frank Barefield

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome Viper8298. You will find that this board is very informative and anytime you have a problem, there are lots of great Viper owners ready to help you. It is required reading everyday! Glad to have you with us! :headbang:

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome indeed! Start savin'.......too much is never enough! :cool:

TomSlick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey, glad to have you. That's a great choice, you'll love it (it's a real car). Just be careful, the first one I had, about lost my licence from tickets. Everyone want's to go for a ride and then they say let's see what it'll do. One night I let a girl drive my car and she punched it and did a donut in the middle of the road (just glad it was a four-lane). Another night I spun my tires in a parking lot and three police cars came after me and they took me to jail for reckless driving, when I went to court I happened to know the Judge and they dropped it. I didn't think that would stick because on private property it's reckless endangerment not reckless driving. I'm sure everyone has just as many stories as I do. :2tu:

FrankTHutchens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... I didn't think that would stick because on private property it's reckless endangerment not reckless driving. I'm sure everyone has just as many stories as I do. :2tu:
Welcome to the Viper community! Interesting about the parking lot incident. Motorcycle police are always showing off at a local biker cruise by putting their Harley's at full lock and doing super-tight turns in front of everyone. I mentioned to one once that if I did that I'd get a ticket. The cop said, "Why? It's private property..."

OP
OP
V

viper8298

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys thanks for all the welcoming. Make me feel like im right at home. Im also gonna try to get joined up in the local chapter also so I can maybe meet some of you guys in person at the events you put together. :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32