Nice Video of the Gen V production line in action

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely one of my favorite vids. My guess is those are mostly the pilot cars that were made a while back, that have been tested by the mags. I wonder how many of the Launch Editions, red track pack SRTs and dealer demo cars have been produced so far. Then the custom orders get produced. I think they've started with the custom orders, anyone know?

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great vid. The all black one is not all black. It has stripes. I am not stripe oriented but when they are that subtle it looks good.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely one of my favorite vids. My guess is those are mostly the pilot cars that were made a while back, that have been tested by the mags. I wonder how many of the Launch Editions, red track pack SRTs and dealer demo cars have been produced so far. Then the custom orders get produced. I think they've started with the custom orders, anyone know?

My guess is that they're barely into building the Launch Edition cars. The line just started and I thought they were only doing 6 to 8 cars a day initially. At that pace, it'll take some time before they get to the custom orders.

...and stingray23, Bobpantax - I agree that the black car with the gunmetal stripes looks great. The stripes on that car look very subtle in person but for some reason cameras make the stripes look brighter than they really are. I had a tough time getting a picture of it at SEMA that I thought represented how subtle the stripes really are.

ohlarikd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully they will make a new 'Ultimate Factories' since there were so many changes made to Connor since the 2008 video.

I still cringe though when they put that plastic valve cover shroud on. It looks and sounds like a plastic Halloween mask from the 70s/80s. There has to be an aftermarket waiting to replace that.

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully they will make a new 'Ultimate Factories' since there were so many changes made to Connor since the 2008 video.

I still cringe though when they put that plastic valve cover shroud on. It looks and sounds like a plastic Halloween mask from the 70s/80s. There has to be an aftermarket waiting to replace that.

See Viper Specialty for how under the hood is supposed to be...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi