Nitto Tire Specials: Invo, NT555, NeoGen, NT555R - ALL Models on SALE!

OP
OP
D

Don@TireOption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else need a quote, please email or PM. Thanks for your business and support!

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just going to go ahead and say it, I hate the NITTO INVO's!
Sorry, but they are some of the worst tires I have driven on. Yuk! They put so much more understeer in my '05 is was scary! I much prefer the Kuhmo's or PS-2's (I know, I know, thet're more $$).
Just my 2 cents.:dunno:

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just going to go ahead and say it, I hate the NITTO INVO's!
Sorry, but they are some of the worst tires I have driven on. Yuk! They put so much more understeer in my '05 is was scary! I much prefer the Kuhmo's or PS-2's (I know, I know, thet're more $$).
Just my 2 cents.:dunno:

I would always agree that the PS2's and Kumho's are better for cornering. However, the PS2's don't stand a chance against the Invo's for straight-line traction. That being said, are your current Invo's for sale now?

:smirk:

OP
OP
D

Don@TireOption

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets bump this back up! :D Thanks for all the support and orders, we definitely appreciate your business in these hard times.

GONABITE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets bump this back up! :D Thanks for all the support and orders, we definitely appreciate your business in these hard times.

Well are you bumping it because there is a sale or just for marketing? It seems if the prices of the tire is cheaper you pay for shipping if the tire is more expensive you dont pay for shipping. So as I have found its the same price for a set of tires one way or the other plus or minus 10 dollars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62