Nj Vca Headed To Belle Isle

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look out Detroit..........
JERSEY'S IN THE HOUSE THIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND:omg:

Myself, Rolstar and King are headed out tomorrow at 10am to the Detroit GP on Belle Isle:2tu:

Anyone driving from our area (route 80) feel free to hook up with us, just e-mail me at [email protected]

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you guys will enjoy the drive. i did last week and it was fun. once you leave toledo OH and into detroit MI the roads **** so look out fo r deep potholes. also three lanes turn into one lane cause of major construction. enjoy!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
avg cruzin speed about 80mph....stop 3 times for fill up made it in 9 hours....on the way back i had rain the whole trip and made it in 10.5 cruzin at around 70-75mph...

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Look out Detroit..........

JERSEY'S IN THE HOUSE THIS LABOR DAY WEEKEND:omg:

Myself, Rolstar and King are headed out tomorrow at 10am to the Detroit GP on Belle Isle:2tu:

PartsRack is sponsoring the bar at the Chrysler Museum reception, so PLEASE have a drink or two on me! Have fun, wish I could come to Detroit twice in a month.....

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks "D" that's about what I figured it would take.......

and thanks to Jon B for my refreshing beverages!
"If it fits in a glass......Parts Bar!" :rolaugh:

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't sleep, I am so stoked for this trip. I may stay up all night just sitting in the driveway ready to leave!! And thanks Jon, I will have that drink or two or three... on you.:2tu:

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the 3 Amigos made it to Detroit in one piece:2tu:

After my officers meeting today we went to the Roush plant to see them build the comp coupe, what a car! Then they took us to the Roush Museum which is only open 3 times a year. They had some nice toys in there, including a Viper:headbang:

On a personal note, Gary and Libby Lashinsky were here in attendance. Gary looks great and is doing great. They want all of us to know that all those prayers and e-mails were the medicine that made Gary better. They truly love our VCA family, and want to thank all of you for all you did for them during their time of need.:2tu:

Stay tuned for more VCA news from Detroit

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bobby,

Ask some of the natives to tell their own "Devil's night" stories....nobody does Devil's night like Detroit used to! Oh yeah, don't call the Red Wings the "dead things" by mistake.

Regards,
Aaron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobby--Thank you for the update on Gary & Libby. We'd love to see any pictures you have. Sounded like fun!~! ~juli

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, went to the Saleen Plant today.........The paint jobs are awesome on the new cars.

I saw Snake Skin Green in person and it looks great, as do Venom Red and GTS Blue. The folks at Saleen do an excellent job with the paint, you'll all be very happy.

This was my first time seeing a Saleen S7..........What a car:2tu:
pictures do not do it justice.

:omg: I forgot my cord for my camera to down load pictures, I'll see if Rolstar can put up a few from the last few days tomorrow.

On my way to the Chrysler Museum for our free Parts Rack drinks:2tu: Thanks Jon B

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bobby--We saw a Saleen S7 on loan at the Saratoga Auto Museum...VERRRRRRRY cool car, we agree!!! I'm glad to hear the paint jobs you've seen are true to form, and never doubted it actually. Have a good time, enjoy your drinks sponsored by JonB!!! PICS!!!!
~juli

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just got back from the Museum, and had a great time! Lots of Viper executives and (3) 2008 Vipers parked out front:2tu:

Bill Pemberton showed me the first new car he ever sold, it was a 1910 Dodge:lmao:

Well done VCA!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thanks Jon B for tomorrows hang over:omg:

Pics will be coming, stay tuned

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just got back from the Museum, and had a great time! Lots of Viper executives and (3) 2008 Vipers parked out front:2tu:

Bill Pemberton showed me the first new car he ever sold, it was a 1910 Dodge:lmao:
Well done VCA!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thanks Jon B for tomorrows hang over:omg:

Pics will be coming, stay tuned

Will be looking forward to the pictures, Bobby. Sounds like a great time! I'm sure that the 1910 Dodge that Bill sold was a 'mint condition' one that he sold as a young'un a few years ago :cool: ~~~That was great of JonB to provide um...'refreshments'??!! :2tu:
~juli

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the D

l_f7baa1bd08f50496d01aefb6190163f5.jpg

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
neither have i and i was born and grew up here, just feeding into bad stereotypes and having a little fun. I love Detroit, a the things it has to offer.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
neither have i and i was born and grew up here, just feeding into bad stereotypes and having a little fun. I love Detroit, a the things it has to offer.

That's good that you have not experienced violence there...yeah, stereotypes...we try to get away from them if we can! :cool: After all, our VIPERS come from there!!! :2tu: ~juli

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Belle Isle was a beautiful place to have a race, I have a new apprecitation for Detroit after visiting Bell Isle:2tu:

The VCA really hooked us up with an incredible venue, and access to the race track. We had Mike Accivetti(spelling) at our chalet today, and he is one hell of a guy, and Viper friend!

Steve Sharples was also in attendance driving a 2008 coupe:headbang:

There was a comp coupe in the race today, who didn't do too well, but did his best as a last minute entry. The car was primer grey, but when it was sitting on the padock it was highlighted by the best looking flag girl :flirt: at the track :2tu:

We ended our day with a parade lap of Vipers on the track.

Again, I will post pics when I get home:D

Tomorrow the Vipers kick off the day with another parade lap

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, Sunday started off with a parade of Vipers from the hotel led by 3 2008's. Driven by Mike Accavetti, the world famous Bill Pemberton and the also well known George Farris.

Our parade continued onto the track for 4 spirited parade laps:2tu:

Later we walked around the pits with the
sounds of Indy cars screaming by during practice runs :headbang:

I was also able to get a few shots of Marco, and Michael Andretti and the hot Danika Patrick:D

Again, a big thank you to all who put this together, it was perfect.

I will post my pics from work tomorrow

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant