No real SRT models built?

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just browsing the usual sites, seems like all dealers ordered were custom GTS models. I've yet to see a single SRT (other than LE reds) offered for sale...

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a few custom SRTs available for sale when I did a search a few days ago, that are not the red track pack cars. Not too many, but they're out there. There's a side of me that would pick up a black SRT, black interior, track pack, leather, and touring right now. Save $30K and have my car now! But I didn't find that car. That's alright, I'm holding out for the Stryker Red.

ringram

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NineBall and another guy just got their White SRT's custom. So they are doing them.

VIPER 93

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I saw a few custom SRTs available for sale when I did a search a few days ago, that are not the red track pack cars. Not too many, but they're out there. There's a side of me that would pick up a black SRT, black interior, track pack, leather, and touring right now. Save $30K and have my car now! But I didn't find that car. That's alright, I'm holding out for the Stryker Red.

I can't believe with all your posts and how long you've been
waiting that you don't have your car. You have patience my
friend. SRT should have moved you to the front of the line.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe with all your posts and how long you've been
waiting that you don't have your car. You have patience my
friend. SRT should have moved you to the front of the line.

I can't believe it either, LOL. To be honest, I would have asked my dealer to get me one of the already-built cars listed on eBay, if it hadn't been for the special color. I'm grateful to have been able to snag one of the 18 or so Stryker Reds, that makes it worth the wait.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave