Not so Creamy Cream-puf

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the way this car sounds, I have had the heads/cam on there for about 4yrs now, just got around to doing some idle vids. These V10's can be made to should good, just talks a little work.

The 1st vid is cold start up this morning, the 2nd is after I got to work with some revs. it's much louder in person. If you turn your sound all the way up you may get the idea. lol

YouTube - Heads/Cam Viper cold start-up

YouTube - Viper idle, and rev

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great!!! I saw your shadow and then realized how you could slip into the driver's seat in that small of a space.....my belly would prevent me from doing that. :)

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing is a stock viper with borla exhaust and no cats sounds almost identical to that. Problem is people never find out cause they are all too afraid of their car sounding like it looks.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I test drove a 97 with a Borla Exhaust. The car sounded awesome, but there was just way too much interior resonance. It would definitely get to me after awhile. However, I'm extremely happy with my Corsa. I'm at work, but I'll have to check your videos out later. :)

OP
OP
F

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have never herd a stock motor Viper sound like that. No matter what Exhaust, and headers was on it.

Striker heads (shaved to 11.1 to 1 comp), Striker Street cam, Balenger headers, Corsa Exhaust, No cats.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FastMatt,

Not really looking for an argument with you here, but I can assure you a stock viper with a borla and no cats does sound almost identical to that just without the big lope.

OP
OP
F

FastMatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FastMatt,

Not really looking for an argument with you here, but I can assure you a stock viper with a borla and no cats does sound almost identical to that just without the big lope.

It may sound the way that did in the Vid, but in person it does not. We had a stock motor 98 RT/10, no cats, borla, and a paxton on it parked right next to it a wile back they sounded nothing alike. And the borla car droned really bad driving down the road, but the drone part is not really fair because my GTS is dynamatted..

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good thing you walked away, it was way too close and the exhaust was blowing into the microphone while it was on the ground. Sounds mean!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4