NY - Anyone Interested in Captree Sunday?

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since the weather is perfect, go to Captree Sunday morning. Should be packed. Anyone going?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm, maybe.

i made plans for tomorrow already. lemme see if they happen or i can get out of it

RUSS ???

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wasnt aware that it moved... Where has it been? I always thought it moves from Captree because of the fee for parking. Parking is free after laborday I think.

Are you sure it is back at Captree now?

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It does, but they "extend" the season at Captree, collecting money well after Labor Day.
It might be free now, don't know I haven't been down there since spring.

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice to see you guys. What a great day for a cruise. I even went back mid day just to enjoy the ride.

Rich nice to meet you. The car looks great - good luck. I highly recommend Chuck Tator. He has an event at his shop in a few weeks. We should meet up for the cruise.

I will probably go. Where exactly is it, just take Ocean Parkway to the end?

Richie7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice to see you guys. What a great day for a cruise. I even went back mid day just to enjoy the ride.

Rich nice to meet you. The car looks great - good luck. I highly recommend Chuck Tator. He has an event at his shop in a few weeks. We should meet up for the cruise.

Today was a great time! Perfect weather, top down... just awesome! We went for a long drive after the car show. :D
I also took some great pics today maybe I'll post some of them
Tom, it was nice to meet you too. I love all the work you did to the car, it looks and sounds great! We will meet up again for some events.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well guys ,it was nice to meet you and welcome to the VCA,you picked the best club with the most diverse group of guys ou will probably ever meet

Russ

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Captree: Food, coffee, parking for hundreds, paved surface.
OBI: Toilet
See you in November.

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It isnt too bad as there is a guy there with a fully stocked food truck which made the experience better since I was able to grab a decent cup of coffee. Captree is definitely better.

OP
OP
N

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This weather is absolutely perfect for the car show, especially top down in the Viper. I am sure there will more people this weekend than last. I am considering going.

Anyone going this weekend? Weather looks cool but no rain.

Richie7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This weather is absolutely perfect for the car show, especially top down in the Viper. I am sure there will more people this weekend than last. I am considering going.

I will probably be going, so maybe I'll see you tomorrow

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rich, some of us are going to Maureens tomorrow for breakfast and then from there heading to the car show. We will be leaving from the rest area between exit 52/53 heading east @ 8:15AM..Adrian

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What i dont under stand is you got a bunch of guys with cars that cost $ 50 Thousand and better and cant pay a few bucks to get into a parking lot. I just dont get it .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187