CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Directions from: NYC

NYS Thruway (approximate 24 miles) to
Exit #16 (Route 17 & Route 6) (approximate 38 miles) to
Exit 113 - US 209/Wurtsboro then
South on Route 209 (8.6 miles)
(Look for green sign to CUDDEBACKVILLE and or Oakland Valley Campgrounds) you will turn right immediately after the signs -Gordon Road. This access road will dead-end on Oakland Valley Road.
Right on to Oakland Valley Road
Oakland Valley Race Park is approximately 1 mile on left.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*** BLK
The Spirit + 1
Chazz +2
Dave Moore
Tiger Keith +1 or 2 :rain:
City +2
John T.
Dream
Gforce +3 or 4
Yo Tony is in!!!
Sal Lambo + 2
Kartmaster Tator +1
Plumcrazy
Dutch

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
are any of you boys meeting for the ride up?

Russ

Charlie just confirmed. Our track time runs from 9:30 to 1PM.

Let's meet at the Thruway Ardsley Rest Area at 8:00AM.

Costs:
$100 for club members
$125 for family and friends
$250 for corvette owners :D

Last edited:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to the NJ Auto X on Saturday and will be there on Sunday. NE Member 1 YELLOH:drive:

Excellent!

*** BLK
The Spirit + 1
Chazz +2
Dave Moore
City +2
John T.
Dream
Gforce +3 or 4
Yo Tony is in!!!
Sal Lambo + 2
Kartmaster Tator +1
Dutch
1 YELLOH

BTW- There's several ladies driving so if anyone was considering taking their wife or gf, this would be a good time. :2tu:

minus keith :rain: and the gang
Now there's a surprise. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

treed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like fun! Wish we were closer, we'd be in... post some pics after the weekend.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your attending? Now that is a surprise.
You'll most often find me a VIPER events Keith. It's quite a simple concept. :D

Excellent!

*** BLK
The Spirit + 1
Chazz +2
Dave Moore
City +2
John T.
Dream
Gforce +3 or 4
Yo Tony is in!!!
Sal Lambo + 2
Kartmaster Tator +1
Dutch
1 YELLOH
PA Tom + 1

Last edited:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll most often find me a VIPER events Keith. It's quite a simple concept. :D

Excellent!

*** BLK
The Spirit + 1
Chazz +2
Dave Moore
City +2
John T.
Dream
Gforce +3 or 4
Yo Tony is in!!!
Sal Lambo + 2
Kartmaster Tator +1
Dutch
1 YELLOH
PA Tom + 1

...or non-charity events in general :D

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...or non-charitable events in general :D
If you want to play with fire here...

Was your event a charity event? 60 Ferraris/Lambos (valued at over $12,000,000) contributed $2G's...between them? Seriously, Keith, I wouldn't wear that in a public forum like some beauty queen sash. That's somewhat embarrassing, no?

I give more than that to the American Cancer Society myself every year, but I guess they forgot to send my car sticker. I bet there's plenty of our members that would put my measly contribution to shame.....but you'd NEVER hear about it. Let me repeat that, you'd never hear about it.

Before you go off discounting your look at me ego event by playing the charity card, I'd suggest you call home and ask for an increase in you weekly allowance. Then you might make some real charitable impact rather than impress your Ferrari buds with your "selfless" efforts. The successful working class gear heads in the NY/CT Region aren't impressed.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott:

Over the last year I have taken your BS and not said much about it because people have told me that is just how you are, but I did not know that they meant you were a self centered chauvinistic a**hole. First you pick a fight with me; a 22 year old kid trying to help an organization, and then my 16 year old brother on the other site? Are you out of your mind???? Now you say that the amount of money I raised is miniscule? Since when does the amount of money matter? Money towards a charity, is money for a charity; any little bit helps. I am not here promoting the amount of money made to inflate my ego. This event is discussed so that next year it will be even larger. So you write checks to your organization? Wow! Congratulations. Anyone can do this but it takes more heart and commitment to actually do something more!

First it started with the fact that you think that I am born with a silver spoon and now you say I should increase my allowance? I do not even know where you get off with stating things like this. How much does that private school your daughter goes to cost? And I am the one with the silver spoon? Our own NY/CT VCA PRESIDENT is acting like an immature child as usual. Pretty poor representation for the NY/CT VCA if you ask me.

Then you tell me that I have an ego but have you evaluated yourself? You do not show up to the Poker Event two years in a row and to top it off, last years was all Vipers. Who has the ego now? And why not show up this year? Because other cars are there? Do cars more expensive than yours hurt your ego too?

Lastly you say that my event was full of Ferrari's and Lambo's but have you looked at the list of attendees or the videos and pictures? MOST of the cars were not these vehicles that you state but different vehicles all brought together for one cause, but of course you would not know this because you did not attend yet still open your big mouth.

So since you are so good at writing checks, I expect yours in the mail. And by the way, since $2,000 is a "somewhat embarrassing" amount for you, I can not wait to see what your contribution will be.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to put my 99 cents in and like I tell TRUE friends we can AGREE to DISAGREE. What you did to raise money for a group in need is always a good thing. The truth of the matter is know matter what event it is there's no gurantee you will get the turn out in VIPERS as you feel it should be. I showed up and it was hard for me to take off from work and I wonder if I didn't show does that mean I didn't want to attend the event HELL NO it would have meant I had to work and couldn't take off. So things can't be taken out of context because you never know what someone elese has to do that day. Russ can't make it to the AUTO X and neither can I but those guys know we support them and wish we could be there. I cant go KARTING tomorrow I really wished I could but I have things that needs to be taken care of and I don't have to explain everytime I can't make it to a event. Yes, I put my name up to attend but as it got closer things came up. So it's not that anyone didn't want to support the cause but things happen. Keith you can't make it to KARTING tomorrow you have to work you wanted to attend but things come up. Know one in this club is going to explain each time why they can't make a event because they said they would for one I know I'm not. YOU can AGREE to DISAGREE and at the end of the day we can still be FRIENDS. Next year what I would like to see is this:

(1) NY/CT ANNUAL POKER RUN (June-different charties that we vote on) VIPERS ONLY
(2) KEITH'S ANNUAL POKER RUN (you give to whatever charity you want its your event)

NOTES:With the VIPERS ONLY if they have friends that would like to attend they can come alone with whatever car they have.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian's made the best sense of this. Regardless, obviously none of this belongs in this thread.

I've exhausted myself trying to show you the light of day, Keith. I've written you privately at length on several occasions attempting to explain how you are perceived publicly. Several others have also tried. If I can sum up the issue (using some of your own words), you appear determined to exude the HARD EARNED confidence and self pride that comes of an accomplished and successful adult despite the fact that you are a "silver spooned" 22 year old student who has yet to face a single financial hardship other than complaining about desired "toys" that you can't afford (i.e., what you're to embarrassed to ask your family to provide). We're not your peers Keith. We're pleased to be your friends, but you do anything but endear yourself to the typical member (most of whom are at least 15 years older) by consistently calling attention to yourself and your yet to be earned assets.

The Viper Club is about US, not Keith, Keith's poker run, Keith's toys, Keith's appearance at an event or Keith's newsletter. I'm certainly the wrong person to hold up the proverbial mirror, but if you could just hold back the obvious adolescent defensive anguish and listen to the good intentioned advice of others, I'm convinced you'd quickly realize your shortsightedness. It's sad that your actions are dismissed behind your back with "he's just a kid". I'm convinced that you're far better that that.

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you guys are busy having fun but if anybody wants to do something charitable we first need to save PARIS from her home arrest !!!!!!!!