NY/CT Karting Scheduled for June 10th

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, WOW my eye balls hurt now .I'm with Adrian we would all like to everything all the time but **** comes up and life happens,I Got banged up much worse in the car accident that originaly thought and I am not going to be able to do a lot of things that I love to do,or be apart of a lot of Viper stuff and driving my other cars or be able to go to Lime rock and that upsets me more than you could imagine,so I hope to take a ride with you guys weather or not it is for a charity or just a drive for the sake of driving ,you all have made every spirited drive fun and this Viper family is awsome

Thanx
Russ

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Ill make it one of these times........ Heading to Las Vegas on Sunday,

Chuck cut Charlie off for me.......................:omg:

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian's made the best sense of this. Regardless, obviously none of this belongs in this thread.

I've exhausted myself trying to show you the light of day, Keith. I've written you privately at length on several occasions attempting to explain how you are perceived publicly. Several others have also tried. If I can sum up the issue (using some of your own words), you appear determined to exude the HARD EARNED confidence and self pride that comes of an accomplished and successful adult despite the fact that you are a "silver spooned" 22 year old student who has yet to face a single financial hardship other than complaining about desired "toys" that you can't afford (i.e., what you're to embarrassed to ask your family to provide). We're not your peers Keith. We're pleased to be your friends, but you do anything but endear yourself to the typical member (most of whom are at least 15 years older) by consistently calling attention to yourself and your yet to be earned assets.

The Viper Club is about US, not Keith, Keith's poker run, Keith's toys, Keith's appearance at an event or Keith's newsletter. I'm certainly the wrong person to hold up the proverbial mirror, but if you could just hold back the obvious adolescent defensive anguish and listen to the good intentioned advice of others, I'm convinced you'd quickly realize your shortsightedness. It's sad that your actions are dismissed behind your back with "he's just a kid". I'm convinced that you're far better that that.

WOW weeee weeee! im diggin this...a fight...a fight...a ________ and a _________.

< ------------------ equals trouble.......

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to play with fire here...

Was your event a charity event? 60 Ferraris/Lambos (valued at over $12,000,000) contributed $2G's...between them? Seriously, Keith, I wouldn't wear that in a public forum like some beauty queen sash. That's somewhat embarrassing, no?

I give more than that to the American Cancer Society myself every year, but I guess they forgot to send my car sticker. I bet there's plenty of our members that would put my measly contribution to shame.....but you'd NEVER hear about it. Let me repeat that, you'd never hear about it.

Before you go off discounting your look at me ego event by playing the charity card, I'd suggest you call home and ask for an increase in you weekly allowance. Then you might make some real charitable impact rather than impress your Ferrari buds with your "selfless" efforts. The successful working class gear heads in the NY/CT Region aren't impressed.

WOW! weeee weeee weeeee.....ouch.....

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like I'll be able to make the karting event so count me in + 1(daughter).

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well....

It was the day of the women! :drive:

Still waiting for some blood flow to my aching arms and hands, but I'd like to say THANK YOU to Charlie, who, while we were all out there fighting the lions, spent half the day taking care of all the necessary administration. Without his effort (which is the last thing anyone would want to do while the track is open), we have no event.

Thanks Chazz! :2tu:

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes you missed women out for blood on the racetrack. I would have felt 10 times safer in a Jet running out of fuel than drive with those hacksaw driving females. Big City thanks for your help today and and sorry about the bump mishap on the straightaway.
Sal is definitely close to getting nominated for the next Spirit of Les Award, many considered him to be an extreme hazard. Which helped take the attention off of my careless driving incidences.

Yo Tony in a Go Kart...................Absolutely Priceless to see !!! (Thanks for T-Bone on the 6th turn)

Glad to see Special "D" and the Doc in Attendance

dsc0112aj5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
http://forums.viperclub.org/

Special "D and the Doc
[URL="http://imageshack.us"][IMG]http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/9321/dsc0119tg7.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Two Crazy Sons of Btches on the Racetrack
dsc0114jr7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

City Friends and Family consumed more than usual amounts of Tire Wear today. Especially Lara who utilized her tires more often for off road use (snakes, haybails dirt/gravel, grass, fertilizer, moles)
dsc0131ix4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Gruesome and Very Peculiar group of people. After today I woud have second thoughts about letting them drive a Golf Cart with a 1/2 dead battery.
dsc0142qy0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The Wreckless Driving Continued even after the trouble makers were reprimanded and giving strict warnings on several occasions from the Peace keeping El' Presidente'.
yotonyxp4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

SuperDave Moore and Jay "Goggles Pisano"
dsc0147fd4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dutch Carving up some Track
dsc0139qx5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
dsc0166xn0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My Friends from way back and Larry Mark "Sparky" and Larry "Brother ****"
dsc0118yx7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
OK, there will be no bumping, cutting off or spinning. I want clean driving. Fun, fast and safe:rolaugh: :lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

BUMP...SPIN and...the flagrant violation of the see ya wave:lmao: :rolaugh:

I don't think this is the right line

I have to give credit to D for this net shot. Like a true photographer he smells the action coming, grabs my camera and boom, there it is

By the way this is one of the girls!!!

CRASH!!

Chuck Tator laughing at the boys going at it as he passes them by

The ladies going at it...

And here is YO TONY showing us his fast shoes. Hey Tony they are nice but don't ya think you should be pointed the other way?

Unbelieveable today. I was going to say unbelievable action but it was really unbelieveable maddness and carnage!!! I am amazed that we weren't thrown off the track, let alone asked to return.
The green group with all it testosterone, yo Tony, Tator, City, D, Charlie, Russ, and others were ****** (can I say that?) compared to the girls. They were down and dirty ruthless.
Sal was showing his Hyde side today, totally wild. He has carnage hanging off his car, the track master chasing him waving him to stop, and races on for 2 laps. Too funny.

I'm so sore it isn't funny. Had a hard time hanging on to the steering wheel on the way home.

Great fun boys, can't wait for the next one.
Charlie, thanks so much it was great!

http://davemoore.smugmug.com for more, photos enjoy

Dave

OP
OP
V

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG !!!! I was going to send this link to Mike Ferrucci the owner of Oakland Valley to show him what a great time we had. Now that we can see conclusive evidence of severe karting abuse, I am beside myself and don't have the heart to let Mike see how his Karts were literally ***** and mistreated by our members. Holy Sht, the Kart that one girl is in would be considered an Unidentified Flying Object !!! I have to refrain and not let Mike see these as we would never be allowed to return. Damn Good thing he was away today. Dave, you and Dimitrois captured award winning chaos with the camera. I just can't stop laughing at the caught on film culprits terrorizing others even though we are all guilty to some degree. Some way more than others (Sal). That Ranger Rick guy with the hat had his work cut out for him today I'm sure right now he is putting down some Jonnie Walker Black Label to soothe the emotional hardship from the NY/CT Viperclub. Nobody Drives as fierce as the NY/CT club, Nobody, even our women will run your A S S over !!!!!

Last edited:

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, what a great time had by all! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. The UFO happened to be my daughter, Ashley. Figuering she had misaligned a couple of vertebrae I kept a close eye on her overnight. Like a true champion she woke up non the worse for wear! She had an amazing time and told me that next time she'd rather PLAY IT SAFE and run with GROUP 1 (for those unaware= Pros). In all seriousness, it was a great time out. :2tu:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the record, we had another "better half" go into the wall....did I say into the wall? I meant THRU the wall! LOL The women (all in the red/novice/we don't want to break a nail catagory) were AWESOME! :rock:

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looked like a great time, sorry we were unable to make it. VERY nice pictures, thanx for sharing. ~juli~

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our next Karting event is scheduled for September 23. You all may want to mark your calendars.

Despite the fact that we had about 20 rsvp's for yesterday's event, we had 34 show up. We're going to have to take some kind of pre-registration for September since 30 is a real max for the track. I guess we'll see in the fall. Too many events to do first.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL Holy CRAP the girlz ruled yesterday !! Thank Dave and D for the great pics and thanx Chazz for driving me home I had no buisnes even being out there yesterday and I am paying for it now, but I think my cheecks hurt just as much as the rest of my body from laughing and smiling all day guys have fun at limerock sorry I am gioing to have to miss this one

Russ

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62