NY/CT Region Dyno Day at Paddock Motorsports - June 14

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperT, I have been trying to call but might have wrong #. Would like to set up a Annual Bruch Cruise for the CT Members. Pick a nice place with good parking so please get in touch so we can set it up. Adrian

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperT, I have been trying to call but might have wrong #. Would like to set up a Annual Bruch Cruise for the CT Members. Pick a nice place with good parking so please get in touch so we can set it up. Adrian

OK. PM sent with phone number info. - Tony

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. ViperTony
2. Copperhead245
3. ACR Steve
4. Frank
5. *** BLK
6. Nader
7. LiquoRT/10 (dyno nubie)
8. Dimitrios
9. BlackMamba1
10. Mamba Dave
11. 1 Bitten - Steve

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. ViperTony
2. Copperhead245
3. Frank
4. Nader
5. LiquoRT/10 (dyno nubie)
6. BlackMamba1
7. Mamba Dave
8. 1 Bitten - Steve
9. Steve Canter
10. Steve Dipaolo
11. ACR Steve
12. *** BLK

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. ViperTony
2. Copperhead245
3. Frank
4. Nader
5. LiquoRT/10 (dyno nubie)
6. BlackMamba1
7. Mamba Dave
8. 1 Bitten - Steve
9. Steve Canter
10. Steve Dipaolo
11. ACR Steve
12. *** BLK

I will see you guys @ the rest area and if you have DVD'S of racing or some form of entertainment Ken has a waiting area where we can hang if you want.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it okay to show up a bit later? I dont mind losing my place in line. I just dont think I will make it there that early. I can probably be there by 12 or 1 if that works.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As always I had a great time this morning and the weather made for a perfect drive. Thanks to everyone at Paddock for having us today. I'm definitely going back there soon to get new tires, alignment and some tuning after my rockers/throttle bodies install. It was good seeing you all and I look forward to our next gathering.

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2000 RT/10
Stock Viper with Corsa Exhaust...K-N Filter

Maximum Power: 439.4@ 5350 RPM
Maximum Torque: 473.2 @ 4631 RPM

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plum, we missed you! I put down 481rwhp and 525rwtq with Belanger headers, exhaust, cats and VecIII. T&D rockers and 70mm throttle bodies go on next week. :D

damn tony, that sounds solid. good for you ! i guess that tune is right on.....:)

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony nice numbers.

Guys sorry I missed it. I had a wedding last night which got a bit crazy. I was certainly feeling it this morning.

I may plan to take my car there sometime soon. Does anyone know if they do individual dyno runs? Maybe we can arrange another trip there soon if anyone would be interested.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nader, call Ken I'm sure it want be a problem if you do it on a sat maybe a few of us will come down then take a cruise. Adrian

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony nice numbers.

Guys sorry I missed it. I had a wedding last night which got a bit crazy. I was certainly feeling it this morning.

I may plan to take my car there sometime soon. Does anyone know if they do individual dyno runs? Maybe we can arrange another trip there soon if anyone would be interested.

when it cools off a little, id be game if ya wanna go. i just need it to cool off a bit

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nader,....How's JUNE 28 (SAT.@ 9AM) I will check with Ken to make sure. For those who might want to dyno that didn't post so we will know....Adrian

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was great, my first time on a Dyno – thanks to all… I have the SCT Programmer with a Roe Tune that I was able to switch between runs.

Stock Program:
Max HP: 488
Max Torque: 475

Roe 93 Octane Program:
Max HP: 508.7 @ 5533 RPM
Max Torque: 522.1 @ 4528 RPM

Other Performance Mods:
K&N/Smooth Tubes
X-Metal Single Blade Throttle Body
AutoLite XP985 Spark Plugs
Dave’s Big Brakes Crankshaft Underdrive Pulley
Corsa Track Exhaust (2.5”)

I’ll post my graphs on one of the SCT threads. But needless to say I am very happy that I effectively overcame the drivetrain loss with about $3300 in mods (I did all labor myself).

Ron

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nader,....How's JUNE 28 (SAT.@ 9AM) I will check with Ken to make sure. For those who might want to dyno that didn't post so we will know....Adrian

Adrian I am in.

This was great, my first time on a Dyno – thanks to all… I have the SCT Programmer with a Roe Tune that I was able to switch between runs.

Stock Program:
Max HP: 488
Max Torque: 475

Roe 93 Octane Program:
Max HP: 508.7 @ 5533 RPM
Max Torque: 522.1 @ 4528 RPM

Other Performance Mods:
K&N/Smooth Tubes
X-Metal Single Blade Throttle Body
AutoLite XP985 Spark Plugs
Dave’s Big Brakes Crankshaft Underdrive Pulley
Corsa Track Exhaust (2.5”)

I’ll post my graphs on one of the SCT threads. But needless to say I am very happy that I effectively overcame the drivetrain loss with about $3300 in mods (I did all labor myself).

Ron

Ron great numbers. I have the same basic mods. Interested to see if I will yield the same results.