NY/CT Region Hawaiian Tropic Night in Times Square - 9/20

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok I just got home from the school with all the soccer moms so lets see it ,I need pics of what I missed,and I know you all had a good time

Russ

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing I can say is AMAZING DAY
This must be an ANNUAL EVENT first class parking and people going nuts over the cars also SECURITY watching the vipers

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are immensely lucky to have the owner of the Hawaiian Tropic Zone as a Viper owning club member. WHAT a great time he showed us all tonight.

THANK YOU GARY! (and tell your assistant to stop lurking and laughing on this forum and start posting! ;) )

Sorry, but I don't have the energy to download, resize and post all the photos tonight. But I'll have them up tomorrow.

We caused quite a scene on 7th and 49th street tonight! :2tu: :headbang: :2tu:

.....and one minor accident :(

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes big thanks you to gary and hawaiian tropixc zone staff for such an awesome night in NYC. food was amazing, and wait staff was just incredible. the vipers sure did stir up a crowd! thanks again gary and Hawaiian Tropic Zone.

ALSO big shut out to the new guys that came out into NYC for the first time to hang with us. was great seeing all of you.

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THANKS Gary........
Scott or D Gary's opening up in Vegas and we should hook him up with the VEGAS CLUB to help him out there to get the same effect........Adrian

P.S. Thanks for the new members coming down and thanks Aaron and Gary for showing up

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PICS Courtesy of YOTONY...
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

LQQK_OUT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys.... I was looking forward to meeting everyone tonight.
After leaving what I thought was adequate time to make it into midtown from my house I didn't actually get to the "zone" till 7:00pm. There didn't seem to be any available parking in front (plus there really didn't seem to be too many Vipers there) so I just turned around and went home. Maybe next time.

Brett

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time last night.

Thanks for setting it all up. Things could have been better, but that was all on the trip in. The place is great, a must go for future events.

Andrew

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brett, sorry you missed it but we had parking in front and on the side with security watching them. They would have put you in a spot if you would have stop.Next time will give you a cell #. Adrian

P.S. We had 12 to 14 cars there

Last edited:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone me and my wife had a great time.........I love that place and they really rolled out the read carpet,,,,,,,,Big thanks to Gary .........great pics put up moreeeeeeeeee Pics ( any of me and the wifey you can send to me :) )

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wowwww....that looked like a GREAT time!!! Glad you all had a good time...we were thinking about ya. GREAT pics, Tony. ~juli

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew gets the best sport award ......sorry man .......glad you were still able to enjoy the night..........by the way our waitresses were the hottest there

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andrew gets the best sport award ......sorry man .......glad you were still able to enjoy the night..........by the way our waitresses were the hottest there

What happened to Andrew--'best sport' award? Chuck didn't by any chance make it there and beat him to the food, did he??? :omg:
(J/K--Andrew: I'm sorry to hear that you didn't have the best trip out...sounds like you made the best of it, and hope you enjoyed yourself once you were there!! :2tu: ) ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456