NY/CT Region NOTORIUS Holiday Banquet and Awards Ceremony - 12/8

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got the awards that were not claimed.

I'll have to ask our treasurer what we charge those that were unable to make the party.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to post something about the unbelievable job all you guys did on this party, and how bad I feel that I didn’t attend. PLEASE understand that it was a toss up between a rare opportunity to spend some holiday time with my teenage kids and the family, vs. you guys.

Anyway, just got finished looking at the videos. How many hours went into that ????

1. Keith, I didn’t realize how important you are, or think you are, or want to be..
2. Yo Tony, I have to watch Borat again. I must have missed that part.
3. NY guys....we really have to work on keeping that cup after that night. I’d hate to think what would happen if we lost that cup.
4. The Spirit of Les award is fantastic.
5. My award ??? Omazing ! (has anyone seen the "omazing" video, pm me if you want it) How did anyone catch my death flight into Steve’s head ?

Very sorry I missed the party, Thanks for all the time and effort that went into those awards and the videos. If Scott is kind enough to hold onto my award, I’ll gladly pay the penalty fee for missing the party to get the award. Then again, it might not be about money, it might be about what I have to do to get the award in my possession ? This could hurt.

One thing I have noticed though. From the looks of things, there might have to be a run off between me and Sal; The Assassin vs. The Flier. Who is really more dangerous ?

Thanks again.
Andrew:usa:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have to post something about the unbelievable job all you guys did on this party, and how bad I feel that I didn’t attend. PLEASE understand that it was a toss up between a rare opportunity to spend some holiday time with my teenage kids and the family, vs. you guys.

Anyway, just got finished looking at the videos. How many hours went into that ????

1. Keith, I didn’t realize how important you are, or think you are, or want to be..
3. NY guys....we really have to work on keeping that cup after that night. I’d hate to think what would happen if we lost that cup.
5. My award ??? Omazing ! (has anyone seen the "omazing" video, pm me if you want it) How did anyone catch my death flight into Steve’s head ?

Very sorry I missed the party, Thanks for all the time and effort that went into those awards and the videos. If Scott is kind enough to hold onto my award, I’ll gladly pay the penalty fee for missing the party to get the award. Then again, it might not be about money, it might be about what I have to do to get the award in my possession ? This could hurt.

One thing I have noticed though. From the looks of things, there might have to be a run off between me and Sal; The Assassin vs. The Flier. Who is really more dangerous ?

Thanks again.

Andrew, you do not know the half of it. :lmao:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just do not know how you do it Baz!

You know the rules and that i cant tell you..............................

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:eek: "I've got the awards that were not claimed.

I'll have to ask our treasurer what we charge those that were unable to make the party."

Andrew, as Treasurer I don't think there would be a monetary charge ................I will speak to the board members however my suggestion is a paint-ball firing line :omg:

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks again.

LOL...

I guess I'll hold on to yours until you join us at an event? ;)

But seriously, you can pick it up anytime or I'll leave it at Tator's next time I'm there. We're working on a Karting day at the new track up in Mt. Kisco. Spozed to open mid-January. Maybe we'll make you fight through the Assassin to get your award! :D

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Another AWSOME job,Chazz and the boys did it again great job .I am sorry I missed it ,I had to go back to the hospital for 4 1/2 days they found two blood clotts in my lower leg and from what they have driven into my head ,I am lucky guy to be sittin here talkin to you guys,I wanted to wish you all "My extended family Merry Xmas And happy holidays and a happy and healthy new year.At this piont with what had gone on this year 2008 can't get here fast enough.See you all soon

Russ

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Another AWSOME job,Chazz and the boys did it again great job .I am sorry I missed it ,I had to go back to the hospital for 4 1/2 days they found two blood clotts in my lower leg and from what they have driven into my head ,I am lucky guy to be sittin here talkin to you guys,I wanted to wish you all "My extended family Merry Xmas And happy holidays and a happy and healthy new year.At this piont with what had gone on this year 2008 can't get here fast enough.See you all soon

Russ

Good they found them in time Russ. Take care of yourself and I hope you are well on your way to recovering.
Dave

OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We wuz thinkin of you Russ!

Pleased to see we'll still have you with us. Heal up my friend! We all look forward to seeing that famous SMILE!
You must be registered for see images

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guy's thanx, and thanx for the emails and thoughts scary **** but i'm here and looking foward to a good outing soon hope averyone has a great holiday!

Russ

Draco1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Russ, glad to hear that everything went ok at the hospital. Happy Holiidays to you and your family

Brian

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Russ

OUCH! Just remember.. the Big Guy upstairs was just putting ya to the test in overcoming the operation ;)
Thanks for the wishes, and a Merry Christmas back 'atcha!

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Russ

what the F@%*? glad youre here with us all is fine. see you soon bud!

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy Holidays Russ and glad to read you're with us. Looking forward to see you soon at upcoming events!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn Russ 2007 was a crazy year for you. I still cant get that boat story out of my mind and now this ...........well thank God they found the clots
Happy Holidays Everyone

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave