NY/CT Splash Brunch Cruise Nov. 8th

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2nd Annual Brunch Cruise to Splash Restaurant in Westport Ct. Meeting time is 10:45 AM and departing at 11:00 AM. Cost is $30 per person plus tax and drinks. Meeting spot is the same commuter parking lot as last year, exit 18 off I95 (Sherwood Island Connector) in Wesport Ct., Northbounders take a left off the exit and Southbounders take a right off the exit. The parking lot is on your right side just after the second street on your right (Green Farms Rd).
from: Westport, CT to: 41.128881,-73.332585 - Google Maps

Splash Restaurant & Bar

260 Compo Road South,Westport,CT,06880 - Google Maps

Splash is an upscale restaurant and the brunch spread last year was great with lots of variety, something for everyone and is Zagat rated.

[media]http://www.decarorestaurantgroup.com/restaurants/splash/splash02.jpg[/media][media]http://www.decarorestaurantgroup.com/restaurants/splash/splash03.jpg[/media]Splash rated one of the top ten seafood restaurants in the USA. Top 10 Seafood Restaurants in the United States - 1 - MSN City Guides

This was a great time last year, come join us! If anyone wants my cell phone number, just send me a PM or email me at [email protected] and give your forum name as well as your actual name.

More info to come as I may add a short cruise after along the shore and a longer cruise for anyone interested.

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I wish I lived in NY! ;)

I love See Food. Becuase I do. I See food and then I eat it. :D

Have fun and be sure to post some pics! :)

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar, next year you should come down and do a cruise with us when we do our schedule for 2010 I will forward it to you. Our goal is to do the same as this year something every weekend. Now back to the topic Splash is a great place and thanks to Jimmmmmy for setting this up. Adrian

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man I wish I lived in NY! ;)

I love See Food. Becuase I do. I See food and then I eat it. :D

Have fun and be sure to post some pics! :)
They have awesome seafood here. Of course that won't be what we're having for lunch. Everything I've tried here has been great. A favorite of mine is the Macadamia nut encrusted swordfish. MMmmm I can taste it now! An exgirlfriend took me here for my birthday one year, and there was a yellow Viper outside! I was thinking, did she buy me a Viper for my birthday? :omg: It just happened to be coincidence it was there. One month later I showed up at her house in my own Viper. :drive:It was just the push I needed to get one.
Wish you could join us, great food and great atmosphere. Oh yeah, you could always move to CT, it's still the same club and we're good folk here too. :D

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2nd Annual Brunch Cruise to Splash Restaurant in Westport Ct. Meeting time is 10:45 AM and departing at 11:00 AM. Cost is $30 per person plus tax and drinks. Meeting spot is the same commuter parking lot as last year, exit 18 off I95 (Sherwood Island Connector) in Wesport Ct., Northbounders take a left off the exit and Southbounders take a right off the exit. The parking lot is on your right side just after the second street on your right (Green Farms Rd).

Splash Restaurant & Bar

Splash is an upscale restaurant and the brunch spread last year was great with lots of variety, something for everyone and is Zagat rated.

[media]http://www.decarorestaurantgroup.com/restaurants/splash/splash02.jpg[/media][media]http://www.decarorestaurantgroup.com/restaurants/splash/splash03.jpg[/media]Splash rated one of the top ten seafood restaurants in the USA. Top 10 Seafood Restaurants in the United States - 1 - MSN City Guides

This was a great time last year, come join us! If anyone wants my cell phone number, just send me a PM or email me at [email protected] and give your forum name as well as your actual name.

More info to come as I may add a short cruise after along the shore and a longer cruise for anyone interested.

List so far:
Jimmy + 1
Tony +?

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian and Jimmy - I wish I could make it! I really do! Even worse, the car is parked for the season now! :crying:

But, next year I am going to plan to come down for some events! So yes, please do send me the list Adrian! That would be wonderful! :yay:

P.S. I hear Tony is bringing 3 ladies....so add them on Jimmy! :D

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Weather is looking good for Sunday, bring those snakes out to play!

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Splash Restaurant & Bar

After brunch, we can take a cruise to West Rock Ridge State State Park. DEP: West Rock Ridge State Park
[media]http://www.ct.gov/dep/lib/dep/stateparks/parks/westrock.jpg[/media]It has a great view of New Haven Harbor and Long Island Sound as well as the foliage.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Geneva]Rising up to 627 feet above mean sea level, West Rock Ridge is one of the most prominent features of the New Haven region. West Rock affords the visitor a spectacular view; it is estimated that one can see approximately 200 square miles from various locations on the ridge with excellent views of New Haven Harbor and Long Island Sound.

Jimmy +1
Tony +1
Frank +1
Marie + Steve
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ny, Ct, Li, Hello! Earth Is Calling......:rain: no....:mow:
no​
....:bur2:no...:raincloud:no...
:santa3:nooo......:sun::sun::sun:YES!!!:horse::drive::headbang::greatday::ciao:[/COLOR]

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Jimmy, this looks like fun but I'm stuck at work 10-2 tomorrow :-( Have a great ride everyone!

OP
OP
B

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Low 60's.:clap:, sunny, wind only 5 mph, come and join us for a great brunch and 45 min. cruise! :drive:

Too bad you can't make it Ed, we'll eat some extra for all those that couldn't make it.:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper