ny/ct tech session

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just as a reminder that on april 29 Snake Pit Performance will be hosting a hands on tech session. start time is 12 noon and is open to all vca members.John and I invite you to come and see our new shop and there will be giveaways.please email me [email protected] if coming just for a food head count. thanks and hope to see you then

mike

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike you can count ME and THE SPIRIT. Congrats again to you and John on your new shop...Adrian

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just as a reminder that on april 29 Snake Pit Performance will be hosting a hands on tech session. start time is 12 noon and is open to all vca members.John and I invite you to come and see our new shop and there will be giveaways.please email me [email protected] if coming just for a food head count. thanks and hope to see you then
What topic is being covered in the tech session?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in. mike I wanna talk to you if you get a chance about what we spoke about last week. see ya then

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is our season opener and Mike's been great to lend his time and shop (not to mention food and giveaways) to the NY/CT Region. Everyone please come on out and support those that support us! :headbang:

Count me in!

<font color="#666666"> Can we invite Athena? </font>

OP
OP
V

VPRTKMIKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YES scott she will here to serve the food..... and Avi thanks for reminding me, we will be installing s/s brake lines front and rear.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I won't be able to make it...very dissapointed. Family obligations...next one...enjoy fellas. :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Mike did you say you wanted my car to do the brakes, brake lines and new paxton super charger on my car I can get it there early if ya like

Russ

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to help Mike out, let's see if we can give him a count:

Les
Plum
Jeff
City
SLS
06 Viper
Adam
Hal
Russ
Ted
.....?

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

mike

Ah Mike that giveaway wouldn't happen to be a Paxton S/C would it!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im glad mike stepped up and offered to do the paxton giveaway this time. its really nice of him.

way to go MIKE ! ! !

Hal_N

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hate to disappoint anyone but Im going in early there, to help set up the "cookies and milk" for after the session....so i believe "I'm" getting the "Paxton".....LOL

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
everyone knows that blue/whites are the fastest so you steel greys very well need some extra umph to keep up up Hal...YOU TOO PLUM..Oh I forgot you are silver and got nos too plum..you can hang with me! LOL

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Location please?
Mike may have a better route but:

LIE East to exit 49S
Go past Rte 110 to Rte 3 Pinelawn Road
Make right on Pinelawn
Make left on Patton Avenue
Right on Field Street to #110B Field Street

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score
its a lot easyer if you take the Southern State pkwy to exit 35 "wellwood ave" north make rt go to third light Edison ave go to Field st left and your there

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a lot easyer if you take the Southern State pkwy to exit 35 "wellwood ave" north make rt go to third light Edison ave go to Field st left and your there
I'd much rather take the SS. I just post routes via the LIE to help Dimitrios r e l a x. LOL

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd much rather take the SS. I just post routes via the LIE to help Dimitrios r e l a x. LOL