NY/CT VCA NY Auto Bus Show Trip April 4th

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in...as soon as you guys have a date..let me know. I live in Yonkers so I'll probably be heading to the show on my own, but I can meet you guys there since I'm closer to the city...And hey..If the weather is nice, I'll probably take the Vipah out for a spin ( I gotta represent !! ).

Richie7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: NY/CT VCA NY Auto Show Trip

I am going, I will be taking the train in from Long Island and meet up with everybody

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Let me know when you guys have a date set...Since I'm closer to the city, I can meet you guys at the show..And If the weather is nice; I'll have to take the Vipah for a spin ( Cause I Gotta Represent!! )

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hello fellow Viperholics;

Some crazy cannucks will probaly spend$ 3000 to come down and see the new machine, and see the sites of New York of course!!. It would be great to meet a Viper legend; and join in with the festivities of the local regions. When we get closer lets keep in touch.

I am sure that Dodge or SRT will have a special event for the Viper Owners, we need to confirm the dates so we arrive on time.

Cheers,

Jim

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jim, your group is more than welcome to join us and looking forward to meeting you :2tu: Adrian

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Chuck thinks we need two buses :omg:. As we get more details surrounding the unveiling of the GenV, as well as the day, we'll post more details about the trip. Everyone is welcome to join on the ride. I'm certain Chuck will have plenty of deviled eggs on hand.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

YAY, deviled eggs!!!! :D Oh yeah, and yay, the Gen V unveil...heh, heh.

Hopefully, SRT will do us right and make it special for us as dedicated Viper owners!

I'd like to thank Adrian, Tony, Chuck and all who are making this special day happen. I am really looking forward to it!:2tu:

Peter

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

YAY, deviled eggs!!!! :D Oh yeah, and yay, the Gen V unveil...heh, heh.

Hopefully, SRT will do us right and make it special for us as dedicated Viper owners!

I'd like to thank Adrian, Tony, Chuck and all who are making this special day happen. I am really looking forward to it!:2tu:

Peter

Thank Ralph and the SRT team for making the GenV debut at the auto show. The easy part for us is to simply show up. I still don't have a date as to when day of the show the GenV will be unveiled. I suspect/hope/expect that there will be some kind of preview/pre-unveil to the VCA faithful. As soon as I know more I will certainly post. This year is turning out to be an incredible year for our region and the Northeast. So much going on. And....we may hit the trifecta this year:

(1.) GenV Unveil in NYC
(2.) The potential return of a very special event in NY/CT. :omg: <- I can't wait to spill the beans on this one, if it happens. Will know in Mid-February. :D
(3.) VOI 12 in N.C.

We gots a whole lot of cruisin' to do this year. :2tu:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds great. A "Pre-Unveil" would certainly be a the kind of gesture we in VCA should expect Ralph to do. They can do the whole NDA signing and no pictures of any kind (under penalty of hanging by your thumbs over the Corvette display!):D

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ask and you shall receive. The genv will be unveiled on April 4th. The press will see it first. Then,srt will ship the gen5 to a private facility where a party will be had with VCA members. :D VCA members will be receiving invites in the mail around Feb 1st. There will be a special website to register for this spectacular event with SRT.

Is that enough detail Peter? :D

Reporting from the presidents meeting.:2tu:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thank Ralph and the SRT team for making the GenV debut at the auto show. The easy part for us is to simply show up. I still don't have a date as to when day of the show the GenV will be unveiled. I suspect/hope/expect that there will be some kind of preview/pre-unveil to the VCA faithful. As soon as I know more I will certainly post. This year is turning out to be an incredible year for our region and the Northeast. So much going on. And....we may hit the trifecta this year:

(1.) GenV Unveil in NYC
(2.) The potential return of a very special event in NY/CT. :omg: <- I can't wait to spill the beans on this one, if it happens. Will know in Mid-February. :D
(3.) VOI 12 in N.C.

We gots a whole lot of cruisin' to do this year. :2tu:

you mean flying! :D

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What.. I guess we'll have to work on getting a press pass.Will the V be moved the next day April 5 to the private facility ?
Peter...the morning of April 4th the press will see it. Then right after it will be sent to a location for us to see, April 4th.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ask and you shall receive. The genv will be unveiled on April 4th. The press will see it first. Then,srt will ship the gen5 to a private facility where a party will be had with VCA members. :D VCA members will be receiving invites in the mail around Feb 1st. There will be a special website to register for this spectacular event with SRT.

Is that enough detail Peter? :D

Reporting from the presidents meeting.:2tu:

this is the first time i am happy to be a vca member and will actually benefit from it. way to go VCA !!! thank you
so let me think here, i actually like the magazine now and have a benefit i can actually take advantage of....hmmmmm :)

joshwars

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Sounds awesome! I was going to hit up a buddy for press passes but attending a party sounds much better!

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Excellent news hiding out here in the NY forum....:D

LOL, I was reading Peter's reponse as the folks from SRT made the announcement to us so I just wrote it here as I heard it. I was really surprised by it. The SRT does a lot for this club. I can't thank them enough. Dick Winkles was here today and took us through a journey of his career, how he got started. Father Viper was here. These folks, all of SRT, really appreciates the VCA members, I can't say enough good things about them. The unveiling should be awesome. Some other tidbits about the GenV (sorry, NO technical information about the car was released even though we tried to get Dick to talk but it wasn't happening). Ordering will open up in August, Vipers start shipping in December. Plenty of prototypes built right now. VCA members will have priority on ordering. Your region presidents should be getting some of this info to you soon. But SRT said it was OK to tell members so I am. :D I expect a more formal announcement about the unveil by Marv or one of the officers in the main forum soon.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tony....NOW you've dun-it!!!! Do you have ANY idea how many eggs I now have to cook?? You might want to think about....three or four Buses? :omg:

I've got parking for 90. :cool:

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Andras, Joe and maybe even Andras' will be coming. We need our own fleet!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That is really awesome and certainly speaks to the value of being a VCA member. So, I do have a couple of questions:

- After the press showing, "then,SRT will ship the gen5 to a private facility where a party will be had with VCA members". Does this mean a private room actually at the Auto Show, or a place outside the Auto Show?

- If it is at another location, are we still going to the show or to the private location for unveil and P A R T Y?

I know I said this before, but thanks to all who have made this happen!

By the way, are we allowed to mention the April 4th unveil date outside of VCA site? That is, is this public knowledge....both the press showing on the 4th and the private VCA unveil? Great stuff to be able to tell Viper people who are not in the VCA.... :)

I won't say anything until I hear back from you.

Thanks!

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

they should ship the car to tators for the BBQ to make up for screwing him so bad a couple of years ago

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes separate location from the auto show. Details will be provided. Yes public information, share away.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Super! I think Tator's is the perfect location. :). And, OMG, 500 deviled eggs of a variety of flavors...chuck needs to start cooking tomorrow!

Sound as if our tour bus caravan will be going to the "private location" for unveil and party. Auto show then seems to be an option, for those interested in attending the show as well!

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Let's just say his eggs are legandary....well, at least among our club...personally had them, delicious....something to look forward to!:headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang