NY/CT vs. NE Karting Event at Oakland Valley - Sunday Sept. 3rd

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I missed it but just could not get up to make it for the life of me. Great pictures!!

i thought u werent going cause of the weather? so why would you try to wake up and attend when the night before you said you werent going. oh yeah one more post for ya. sorry just had to get on the el presidente bashin wagon.

just kiddin bro. we just f*kn witcha

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys - it looks like an epic adventure! It's fun as heck to thrash karts - especially the lowly rental units. When you think you're really hot, try a few laps in a 125 shifter kart. Then, it won't be your arms hurting, it will be your ribs cracked. :bonker:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I missed it but just could not get up to make it for the life of me. Great pictures!!

i thought u werent going cause of the weather? so why would you try to wake up and attend when the night before you said you werent going. oh yeah one more post for ya. sorry just had to get on the el presidente bashin wagon.

just kiddin bro. we just f*kn witcha

Nice to see you too. LOL! No did not make it due to the weather first of all and then I was going to go anyway but did not get up. I am horrible I know :D .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang