o2 sensors

s55c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who can tell me about these quik fire o2 sensors?? are the really that or a sensor thats use is for something else that others are puting on the V's??? I been in the car bussiness a long time but never ran across them,,, doesn't mean that they don't exist but I am curious.... plan on putting headers on hopefully this upcoming winter and heard it was good to use them,,,, so any info would be appreciated....thanks

OP
OP
S

s55c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea thats where I saw em.... was just curious about them though,,,, since no where else is there listed a quik fire o2 sensor,,,, my thought is that they have another application???? than for the vipers???? looking for info about the sensors,,, thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

s55c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awww come on someones gotta know something about those O2 sensors....

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cat's out of the bag... Same as these. Walker 250-24078 4 Wire Oxygen Sensors. Just got a set off Amazon for $38.41 ea. with free shipping. Working great so far.

OP
OP
S

s55c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i'm wondering,,,, is it an air/fuel sensor?? or a O2sensor that has a different range of reading??

Jance GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My check engine light just came on my 2000 and I'm getting these two codes: P0135 and P0155. AutoZone said it was the front to 02 sensors and they are $67 each.

How hard are they to replace and is that a good price? Not sure on the brand. I have complete exhaust if that makes a difference? Thanks!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone with a stock exhaust can comment, but its about the easiest replacement part on a Viper. Just unplug the pigtail, screw old out, screw new in and reconnect pigtail. If its different on a stock exhaust, someone will call me an idiot and you'll know.