Off for more upgrades

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Rick Maxwell making a few changes to my car. Getting a clear bra on the front facia and have motor and tranny mounts added to my 09 ACR. Aslo getting those dang tire sensors looked at. I always thought I would leave this car alone but once you get started it is hard to stop.

Take care of her Rick

Bruce

Sonoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have Rick Maxwell making a few changes to my car. Getting a clear bra on the front facia and have motor and tranny mounts added to my 09 ACR. Aslo getting those dang tire sensors looked at. I always thought I would leave this car alone but once you get started it is hard to stop.
Bruce

Leave the car alone-- why would you want to do that?? :omg: Making little improvements is half the fun of owning an enthusiast vehicle, to me. I remember having a small monthly payment when I bought my Ducati motorcycle in '08, but the payment was completely dwarfed for about two years by the amount I was spending on carbon fiber and titanium bits. I'm seeing that same effect all over again with the Viper. It appears that buying a new ride is just the initial step to really cracking open that bank account!

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have not had a chance to take the car out with the mounts but just pulling in the driveway I can tell a difference.

Bruce

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the options I have you will never know. I have added no power adders and anything I do have can easily be removed.

Bruce

10 BANGER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick. Take the mods off and ship them to me. I will assure you'll never see them again so your car won't drop in value.:rolleyes:

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing worse than mods, are miles.......so don't drive the car at all....just keep it in the garage under a cover.........nobody wants a car thats been driven by the previous owner....:nono:

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've ended up modding the heck out of my Gen 4,...but the nice thing they are all bolt ons and I always store the original parts. If I ever want to return the car to stock it will just take some labor.

Enjoy modding your ride!!

Cheers,
George

F

FrgMstr

Have not had a chance to take the car out with the mounts but just pulling in the driveway I can tell a difference.

Bruce

What exactly are you feeling there? Specifics? Would love to know your thoughts.

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The shifter was very firm and went ito gear a lot easier. The shifter does not vibrate when at idle. It dropped right into gear from neutral. I reccomend the mounts from my first impressions. Still need to get it out to determine the other benefits.

Bruce

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mount upgrade is supposed to really help with shifting accuracy. I would love to do it to my car (kinda needs it) but I'm really afraid of losing any value by changing stuff on the car.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth