Off track insurance for COMP COUPE

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 or 7 months ago I posted that I had contacted an agent who
can provide coverage for transportation/theft losses of the Comp Coupe. I think I only found one interested party. If we combine our purchasing power we can get a better rate. Now that we are closer to receiving the cars is there any more interest?

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my agent will cover the same. theft. transportaion is covered under my regular insurance & insurance on the trailer. i can even get insurance driving it on the track.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm interested in theft, storage, transportation and on track insurance. What company will insure the car for the above?

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please post the name of your insurance companies and agents name and phone number, so we who are interested in coverage can inquire about it. Thanks!

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i currently have coverage for the following cars that are not registered to be driven on the street. these cars are insured while in storage, transportation, and while in my trailer. The race cars are also covered while on the track. Now remember they are covered for non racing events bear this in mind.

69-z28, 96 GTS, 95 RT/10 Viper Racing League Champ, 98 Right Hand Drive Neon Speed Challange Car, 65 GTO Convertable, 69 GTX.

the insurance company State Farm

There is racing insurance available but not from State Farm, you will have to go to an independent insurance agent that can write special insurance. ie loyds of london, ect...

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne - I think you may be right about getting together to get a better deal. I'm in if we can make it work. What do we need to do. Who else is interested in trying to make a group deal???

OP
OP
B

bad viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry, as far as I can tell we have a group of TWO right now!!!
It's been a while but I think it was $1400-1500 per year( as
a lone customer).

Mike H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne.....Is that 1400-1500 for storage, transportation and theft? If that is just for that the price is way too HIGH!!
Gulfway Insurer's qouted a price of $ 550.00 for coverage of the vehicle (110K) and tools and value of trailer at another 21K. It covered the vehicle as long as it was not under its own power and the vehicle had to be in an enclosed trailer.

VIPERESS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bad viper:
Jerry, as far as I can tell we have a group of TWO right now!!!
It's been a while but I think it was $1400-1500 per year( as
a lone customer).

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Wayne,
Now you have a group of three
smile.gif

Please e-mail me with info
smile.gif
thanks