Official Hotel of the VCA for NY Auto Show with Cocktail Party, let's meet Stryker

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Official Hotel of the VCA for NY Auto Show with Cocktail Party, let's meet Stryke

Bobby, booked rooms. CSR from Sheraton wanted for me to pass along that their notes do not show Round Trip Ferry tickets included in room rate. Someone may need to call and confirm.

viperbabe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Official Hotel of the VCA for NY Auto Show with Cocktail Party, let's meet Stryke

You do not have to stay at the Sheraton, but it is just a Ferry ride over to the car show. The ferry is just steps from the front door of the hotel, and the NYIAS is just across the street from where the Ferry drops you off. The Soho party is only the 1 night. Depending on attendance we may arrange for a bus from the Sheraton to take the members to and from the Gala.

I hope that helps....

Is there going to be a bus from the Sheration to the Gala??

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Slingshot in the hotel parking lot. :D

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I like it!

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Registration all closed up for this event? Seems like it but figured I would ask

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Registered for the Gala & hotel many weeks ago but missed the cocktail party registration. Any chance we can open the cocktail party up for a few more? :(

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have one extra Coctail party tickets as one of my group has cancelled last minute. If you can't get a ticket and that helps, let me know and we can work something out.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have one extra Coctail party tickets as one of my group has cancelled last minute. If you can't get a ticket and that helps, let me know and we can work something out.

Great, thanks for the offer! Do you have a single ticket....or two? I know you said "one", but making sure. Probably wouldn't be a good thing to leave my wife back at the hotel room. :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great, thanks for the offer! Do you have a single ticket....or two? I know you said "one", but making sure. Probably wouldn't be a good thing to leave my wife back at the hotel room. :D

LOL. I do only have one, but maybe if someone else has one as well you will have enough for her too. :D

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Update for those of you staying at the Sheraton in Weehawken:

We have arranged for buses to take us to the Gala in NYC.
We have chartered 2 59 passenger coaches based on room sales at the hotel.

Both buses will depart NJ at 5:15pm to arrive in Soho at 6pm.

The buses will depart NYC after the Gala is over which is midnight.

I look forward to seeing you in NYC!

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the update! In the words of Cat, IM SO EXCITED!!!!

:yay:

V

Venomiss

Bobby is the hero! Everyone have a great time in NYC to support the Gen V Viper!

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great!:)

So basically we can throw away the blue parking pass that we recieved in the mail last week?

I did find it odd that we were originaly expected to drive from the hotel thru the tunnel to a parkinglot to take a a shuttle a few blocks to the gala then do it all in reverse when were all :drinker: leaving the gala at midnight. lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude