Official Hotel of the VCA for NY Auto Show with Cocktail Party, let's meet Stryker

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Official Hotel of the VCA for NY Auto Show with Cocktail Party, let's meet Stryke

Bobby--I am trying to sign up for the cocktail party and I'm having problems getting the credit card to work. Tried both a Visa and a Mastercard....are others having difficulty? Thanks!

Bill

I had the same problem, I notified our man and he is working on it, sorry for the trouble....

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Official Hotel of the VCA for NY Auto Show with Cocktail Party, let's meet Stryke

Will we get a confirmation email after signing up? It took mine successfully last night but I have not seen a confirmation email.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had the same problem, I notified our man and he is working on it, sorry for the trouble....

Thanks for the fast fix, Bobby and Marv....we are now registered!

Bill

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score

To all that had troubles registering:

I'm sorry, but I had a small programming error which prevented the form from processing cards. I have since corrected this issue, and you should be good to go now.

Thanks

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How do I know if mine went through or not. It showed that it did and I have not received a follow up email. I don't want to re sign up if I don't need to.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Will we get a confirmation email after signing up? It took mine successfully last night but I have not seen a confirmation email.

Yes you should get a confirmation email immediately afterwards.
The subject line says sheraton reservations #...........

Maybe you should try it again.

-RUNNR

Site programmer
Reaction score

If you signed up AFTER my post above, you're good to go. If you're still unsure, send me a PM with your full name and I'll look it up.

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

To all that had troubles registering:

I'm sorry, but I had a small programming error which prevented the form from processing cards. I have since corrected this issue, and you should be good to go now.

Thanks

Thank you Don!

Snakecharmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I still can't get it to work. It keeps refusing my card. Ken

Snakecharmer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just got it to work. Ken

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can someone post the link to register for the cocktail party on the 5th? I found it once but now I can't. I remember it was a VCA website. Thanks and sorry if it is posted somewhere else.

Matt

sdwpve

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I registered for the Gala how do I know that they have a spot for me?

Steve

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I asked that when i called them. No tickets or anything. You're name goes on "The List." I plan to take my paypal receipt.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steve

I asked that when i called them. No tickets or anything. You're name goes on "The List." I plan to take my paypal receipt.

There was a "print this page" at the end of the payment transaction... it's for tax purposes so hang on to it. (maybe that's the paypal receit you spoke of:dunno:) I printed that off and it says "SRT NY Gala Donation $100 paid to New York Police and Fore Widows and Children Benifit Fund" [email protected] 248-553-4566
If anyone didn't print that then maybe you can email them and get a return confirmation email or something... just a thought.

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep, same thing. If you didn't print it off you still can by going into your history within paypal.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steve

I received a confirmation email from SRT a few days later.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I Went to book the hotel today and was denied. Called em up and she said the first room block just filled up and she is waiting on somone to confirm the opening of the second block. Should be open by tomorrow or Friday.

sounds like we have around 30-40 rooms occupied so far

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score

On Thursday Night 4/05/2012 we will have a Cocktail Party at the hotel in a room overlooking NYC!
There will be a Filet Mignon carving station with garlic mashed potatoes, a Medterranean Station that will feature pasta, salads, Artisan cheeses, cold cuts etc...
They will also have Waiters walking around with several other tasty dishes.
Price includes Beer and Wine
Estimated at $60.00 per person, more details to follow as we are still putting it together.

Event Signup says:
It's a cash bar at the cocktail party!

Please fix whichever wording is incorrect;)

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Event Signup says:
It's a cash bar at the cocktail party!

Please fix whichever wording is incorrect;)

Beer and wine is included in price. Cash bar is likely for hard liquors. :)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do we need to pre sign up for the roof party too? I am sure this has already been asked but last I read more details to follow.... Just making sure I did not miss the registration opening info.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score

rooftop:dunno:

You must be registered for see images attach

All the info that you need should be here.
http://www.viperclub.org/news/news.php?displayType=article&articleID=37
Deadline to reg for the Thur night party is March 5th if that is what you are wandering

I am wandering how the word is getting around about this. From what i can tell if you dont check the FrontPage or the Members Only Section then you would be in the dark about this party.

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dom

Thanks. Yeah that was the one I was looking for registration info on.

Rooftop...well it says overlooking....and all TV shows about NY have them on the roof so.....:D

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do we need to pre sign up for the roof party too? I am sure this has already been asked but last I read more details to follow.... Just making sure I did not miss the registration opening info.

I'll wear my yellow SpongeBob boxers to the unveil if you wear yours. :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll wear my yellow SpongeBob boxers to the unveil if you wear yours. :D

Hells ya! Brilliant! :yay:

Wish I could say I had a pair of yellow sneaky pete boxers to wear but I don't have them yet. :(

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

New Block of Rooms for Sheraton
Rates Went Up

Single Occupancy $194.00 plus tax, includes Round Trip Ferry Tickets
Double Occupancy $204.00 plus tax, includes Round Trip Ferry Tickets
Tripple Occupancy $214.00 plus tax, includes Round Trip Ferry Tickets
Four Occupancy $224.00 plus tax, includes Round Trip Ferry Tickets

https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/StarGroupsWeb/booking/reservation?id=1202215596&key=6F159

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bobby

One more question. When clicking the link to sign up for the "Bobby Party", it says it is closed at this time even though registration technically closes in March. I presume that means you got booked early! :yay:

Is there any plans for another batch of those to open? :eater:

Thanks!

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I opened up the Cocktail Party to an additional 25 people yesterday:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen