Official Hotel of the VCA for NY Auto Show with Cocktail Party, let's meet Stryker

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Official Hotel of the VCA for NY Auto Show with Cocktail Party, let's meet Stryke

Mr Bobby

Question. What does the cocktail party consist of? Trying to decide if I am already driving home or if I will be sticking around. :)

Thanks!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Official Hotel of the VCA for NY Auto Show with Cocktail Party, let's meet Stryke

You do not have to stay at the Sheraton, but it is just a Ferry ride over to the car show. The ferry is just steps from the front door of the hotel, and the NYIAS is just across the street from where the Ferry drops you off. The Soho party is only the 1 night. Depending on attendance we may arrange for a bus from the Sheraton to take the members to and from the Gala.

I hope that helps....

OK. I am lost. Is the Gen 5 reveal gala to the VCA at the Sheraton hotel or the autoshow facility/convention center? Or somewhere else? :confused:

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Somewhere else, it is at the Skylight SOHO....just on Wednesday

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I made this for myself, but perhaps it will help others.

http://gallery.viperclub.org/showfull.php?photo=64866

Reveal_Map.JPG

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Bat! That is fantastic! Following now! :)

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Update, I will be arranging a bus(s) to NYC for all VCA guests of the Sheraton the night of the Gala! I am still working on the RSVP for the VCA Cocktail Party on Thursday Night at The Sheraton as well, stay tuned

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Cocktail Party will be overlooking NYC with a Filet Mignon and Garlic Mashed Carving Station, A Mediterranean Station, Tray Service with 6 different choices plus wine and beer, They will have a cash bar for Liquor as well. I also arranged for a DJ. It will be set up like a lounge to relax and mingle with your fellow VCA members:2tu:

Mr Bobby

Question. What does the cocktail party consist of? Trying to decide if I am already driving home or if I will be sticking around. :)

Thanks!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Update, I will be arranging a bus(s) to NYC for all VCA guests of the Sheraton the night of the Gala! I am still working on the RSVP for the VCA Cocktail Party on Thursday Night at The Sheraton as well, stay tuned

This is fantastic Bobby!!!!

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Im booked!! See you all in April! :)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Cocktail Party will be overlooking NYC with a Filet Mignon and Garlic Mashed Carving Station, A Mediterranean Station, Tray Service with 6 different choices plus wine and beer, They will have a cash bar for Liquor as well. I also arranged for a DJ. It will be set up like a lounge to relax and mingle with your fellow VCA members:2tu:

Sweet! :):yay:

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Going to be a great time. Thanks for setting that up Bobby.

You must be registered for see images attach

BLUEVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

....is there any possibilty that we can get press passes for Thursday, if we decide to stay the extra day, and then go the VCA party at night? Would love to go the VCA party but can't see doing nothing all day Thursday...

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

....is there any possibilty that we can get press passes for Thursday, if we decide to stay the extra day, and then go the VCA party at night? Would love to go the VCA party but can't see doing nothing all day Thursday...

I can't answer with regards to the press passes, but you are staying across from the city that never sleeps. There are plenty of
things to do in NY City, theatre, shopping, museums, South Street Seaport, the Empire State Building, Ground Zero(everyone should visit this site if you have never done so) Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and my favorite......Great Restaurants!

So, no need to worry if we don't get press passes, NY is yours for the taking!

See you in April!

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You forgot one and the best piece of Art Deco architecture, the Chrysler Building.:)

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Just made my reservations! Can't wait.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hmm... now saying room block is FILLED????? (I waited one freaking day to get Henry's Starwood member number and look what happens!)

I'll call them in the AM and see what's up

This is going to be FUN!

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Please post when you find out Janni.
I, and many havnt booked yet. If we need to scope out another hotel within a couple blocks of the Sheraton that would be fine.

OP
OP
J

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All,

I just spoke to our contact at the Hotel and they are adding 10 more rooms to our block. After these 10 rooms go, we have to get a new block and those rooms will go up in price by $15 a night which is crazy but thats the way it is..... So don't hesitate, it'll cost you!

I will keep you all posted as they fill up!

Thanks,

Bobby

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Completed my reservation - thanks, Bobby!

Looking forward to seeing everyone. I guess how fast this is selling out shows how desperate we are for a new car!

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good thing I booked early!

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bobby--I am trying to sign up for the cocktail party and I'm having problems getting the credit card to work. Tried both a Visa and a Mastercard....are others having difficulty? Thanks!

Bill

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I did mine last night and it went right through

Not sure what the issue might be

Bobby--I am trying to sign up for the cocktail party and I'm having problems getting the credit card to work. Tried both a Visa and a Mastercard....are others having difficulty? Thanks!

Bill

1MEANASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i also am not being able to register - won't take visa or discover - says i left info out.